We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A striped turtleneck sweater for a splash of color that's bolder than your love for fall. Size up for an ~extra~ cozy, relaxed look.
2. This basic sweatshirt you can seriously wear with anything and still look cute and warm. Chilly autumn mornings are no match for a pair of leggings and this hoodie.
3. A floral sweatshirt that's just budding with compliments from friends and coworkers. The silky fabric is actually pretty soft, so wearing this might be as close as you can get to rolling around in an actual bed of rose petals!
4. This tri-color chevron sweater because it's as warm as it is chunky, and you'll never want to part with it.
5. A henley sweater that's so comfortable you'll want to wear it every. single. day. I highly suggest apologizing to your bank account now because you'll spend all your money just stocking up on this top.
6. This fuzzy, striped sweater you won't complain about lining up for because it's about to be your staple piece for the season.
7. A ribbed sweater because it may honestly be the only thing that's as ~awesome~ as you are.
8. This cowl neck sweater you'll immediately fall in love with for its soft feel and versatile look — and if not, then definitely for the fact that it has blessed all of us errand-runners with POCKETS!!!
9. A puff-sleeve dolman sweater because it can easily be dressed up or dressed down. And the loose fit will help you avoid feeling like you're being strangled with your own clothing.
10. This crewneck sweatshirt that was made for anyone who's lowkey grieving over the end of summer. Size up for a loose fit that feels more like a consoling hug.
11. A simple "7 Rings" sweatshirt that'll have every Ariana Grande fan looking as stylish as she does — but can we also just say that she looks cozy as heck in these sweatshirts?????
12. This chunky turtleneck that shows a little shoulder, but gives off a ton of warmth.
13. A striped pullover with a front pocket perfect for warming your hands in while you walk to school or work. It's lined with fleece so you'll feel like you're walking around in a giant blanket all day!
14. This sherpa half-zip made of fleece that'll have people asking, "How can you look so warm and so stylish at the same time????" This is how.
15. A loose leopard print cardigan because it's roaring with personality and comfort.
16. This skeleton sweatshirt for a spine-chilling outfit while it's, you know, chilly outside.
17. A heart patch sweater knitted from nothing but ~love~ so you can actually wear your heart on your sleeve without that annoying, itchy feeling you get with most knitted tops.
18. This ~astonishingly~ simple but adorable crewneck that's stylish on the outside and warm on the inside for all-day comfort.
19. A checkered sweater so you can channel your inner Cher Horowitz come hell or high autumn winds.
20. This cropped sweater with an adorable lace-up back because it'll look perfect with a pair of high-waisted jeans and riding boots.
21. A true blue sweater you'll immediately fall in love with for its loose fit and adorable stitched heart pattern.
22. This oversized grid-patterned sweater that belongs in the closet of every minimalist (and non-minimalist, of course).
23. A puff sleeve cropped sweater complete with a turtleneck for a little extra heat on the chilliest days.
24. This fisherman sweater that'll hook you with its delicate stitched design and keep you reeled in for its softness.
25. And this Betsey Johnson pullover with some warming words of wisdom that ring true no matter what the season is.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.