24 Products You May Not Need Immediately But Will Probably Be Grateful To Have When You Do
Ever notice how a few weeks after you say you don't need something you actually wind up needing it?
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. These bamboo charcoal shoe deodorizers because your shiny, new kicks may still have that new shoe smell now, but give it a month or two and you might be pinching your nose every time you put them on.
2. A brown sugar bear you'll be ~beary~ glad you bought because brown sugar is all fun and games until you finally decide you're in the mood for homemade chocolate chip cookies and your supply is hard as a rock.
3. These melatonin sleep gummies if you sometimes go through cycles where you sleep like a baby one week and can't lull your mind into some shut-eye the next.
4. A Spatty Daddy set since you may be easily dispensing foundation from a brand new bottle today but in about a month, it's gonna be waaaay harder to get the last bit stuck at the bottom.
5. These blue-light blocking glasses that you may want to have on hand for those weeks when you start feeling the eye strain from working on a computer or looking at your phone or TV screen for extended periods of time.
6. An auto shut-off outlet because even though you may be really good about remembering to unplug your flat iron after using it, the day might come when you accidentally forget and this lil' guy will at least give you some peace of mind after you leave the room where you do your hair.
7. This wine stain remover since, of course, you'll only spill your wine the day you buy a brand new throw pillow for your couch.
8. An incredibly effective, fume-free oven cleaner because your brand new oven may be pristine now, but give it a few months and you may find it covered in burnt batter spills from all your baking experiments.
9. This drain clog remover so you're prepared for the day that your sink and tub are too clogged up with all the hair and gunk that's wormed its way down there over the months and even years.
10. A zip-up cosmetic bag with adjustable compartments so when it finally comes time for you to pack for that trip across the country, you can easily carry your makeup and skincare products along for the ride.
11. A portable bug-bite suction tool since the weather is warming up and once you're out getting that sweet, sweet fresh air, you may also start getting quite a few mosquito bites, too. This little gadget helps reduce the itching and swelling you experience after a mosquito bite or bee or wasp sting.
12. This hanger stacker because once you do some spring cleaning and remove some old clothes from your closet, you'll be left with all these plastic hangers you have no idea where to put.
13. A stainless-steel bar that neutralizes raw fish and garlic odors for when you finally realize that the perpetually smelly scent of garlic has been clinging to your hands since the dinner you prepared two nights ago.
14. This handheld milk frother so you can whip up barista-level cappuccinos in your own kitchen on days when you might be working from home instead of going to the office.
15. A pack of bottle-cleaning tablets because one day, your HydroFlask will accumulate grime and you will not want to toss it and buy a new one.
16. This automatic pet feeder to feed your doggo or feline friend once your schedule gets a little busier and you won't always make it home in time for their dinner. You can pre-schedule when food gets dispensed for your furry friends or even feed them remotely from your smartphone.
17. A makeup brush cleaner because you might've promised yourself that you'd clean your brushes more regularly but in a few weeks, that task might seem more and more daunting. This rad-looking thing makes cleaning makeup brushes fast and fun!
18. These dress weights to keep skirts and dresses in place even when it's super breezy outside. If you're like me, you probably rarely wear dresses and when you do, the most annoying thing about it is having to hold the fabric down so you don't accidentally pull a Marilyn Monroe when the wind picks up.
19. These shoe stretchers because you never know when a super cute pair of shoes you just ordered may actually be just a tad too tight.
20. A pack of canker sore patches you'll reaaaally wanna keep around in case one of those pesky, painful things rears their head. The patches basically protect the sore from any irritation you can experience from eating food or having your teeth rub against it. This way, it *might* actually heal faster.
21. These Avarelle Acne Cover Patches I DEFINITELY wish I had growing up with my face full of breakouts because zits have this way of sneaking up on us when we least expect (or want) them to — before a school photo, a date, a job interview, or other events.
22. A compact umbrella you can leave in your purse or backpack for those spontaneous downpours that just seem to know exactly when you're ready to go outside.
23. This v. cool(!!!) hair clip multi-tool with seven different functions to tackle any small challenges life might throw at you. Gone camping and forgot a pocket knife to peel an apple? Just pull out this hair clip!
24. And a pair of earplugs with a convenient carrying case. They come with a keychain carrying case so you can just snap it on your bag and keep 'em there for when you need them.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.