We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A soft, chewy supplement for dogs with skin allergies. They're packed with probiotics and other nutrients to improve the immune system, aide in digestion, promote healthy skin, and even add some shine to their coat.
2. This blinds duster with microfiber cloths to help you reach any lingering dust you don't usually get to when you just give them a once-over with a damp tissue.
3. A floral print midi dress that'll take you from weekend brunch to office dinner party since as much as you love your all-black t-shirt dress, you and I both know that it's time to shake things up a little.
4. Or this square neck midi dress because it looks so sophisticated that your friends may not believe you when you say that you got it for less than $20.
5. A tube of the ~famous~ Glossier Cloud Paint cream blush, which reviewers say is super lightweight, for cheek color that feels like it's barely there.
6. This liquid matte eyeshadow from e.l.f. because it'll probably become your new staple for no-makeup makeup looks thanks to its neutral shades and light, silky formula.
7. A liquid stain and ink remover solution you'll be glad you have on hand because your three-year-old just discovered the joys of colorful permanent markers and apparently there's something about couch cushions that make them just as good of a canvas (if not better) as normal paper.
8. These travel packing cubes because you swore to yourself that you would never struggle with squeezing four sweaters, three shirts, three pairs of pants, two dresses, and two skirts into a tiny carry-on suitcase ever again.
9. A pair of resin hoop earrings — your plain gold ones are gorgeous but they lack that pizzazz you sometimes want when you're getting dressed up.
10. This makeup sponge and holder set because you keep pre-maturely tossing good makeup sponges when they start looking a little funky, but they keep looking funky because you're just chucking them inside a drawer to dry!!! It's time to end this circle of makeup sponge vengeance.
11. A bundle with both washing machine cleaning tablets and wipes to dissolve and remove any odor-causing residue that may have accumulated inside your machine — you've noticed that your clothing was starting to carry a strange smell when you take them out of your washer, but you couldn't quite place your finger on why until now.
12. This multi-necklace clasp so you can show off all of your newest pendant purchases without inevitably getting all the chains tangled together.
13. A pack of Pantene Rescue Shots Hair Ampoules Treatment that'll help repair and prevent pesky split ends. They may not bug you that much but deep down we both know that it's probably been a while since you've been able to run your hand through your hair without broken strands being left behind.
14. This color-enhancing lip balm from Arrow Boost because it's made with mango seed butter to hydrate dry lips. Plus, the formula reacts to the chemistry of your lips to adjust to a pink shade that makes your natural lip color stand out more (aka, the "enhancing" part).
15. A set of clear plastic bins so you can finally stop fishing around an unorganized drawer for your moisturizer or sunscreen in the morning. This is honestly the makeup drawer — or any drawer — intervention you need.
16. These light-dimming stickers because you've never really noticed how bright the LED's on some of your electronics are until it's nighttime and you're having a hard time sleeping with all of the lights, although small, illuminating your room.
17. A tie-waist sweater dress that's so easy to dress up or down that you won't leave for another weekend getaway without stowing this in your luggage.
18. This Harry Potter-inspired handbag since it'll always leave those who see it feeling spellbound by its design.
19. A set of hair scrunchies to take the guesswork out of everyday hairstyles — sometimes an elegant-looking braid doesn't work out and you just need a quick but cute look to make up for the lost time.
20. This jar of Cetaphil DermaControl Purifying Clay Mask formulated with bentonite clay to deep clean your pores and help improve the skin's texture.
21. A set of silicone straws (with 'lil carrying cases!!!) because you've been out and about all day and you've already used them at least three times thanks to the convenient protective case and the cleaning squeegee that fit right in there with the straws.
22. A pack of stainless steel cleaning wipes that'll effortlessly remove fingerprints, residue, watermarks, and grease from the refrigerator, dishwasher, bottom of your sink, and any other stainless steel surface.
23. This set of three brush drill attachments so you can finally rid your home of any grime that's still hanging around because a wet towel just wasn't enough.
24. A pack of caffeinated mints for a much-needed boost of energy when you hit that afternoon slump. Some reviewers say that it provides just enough of a kick without aggravating anxiety.
25. This wine corker that basically solves all five of your vino problems in just one handy product: It's an aerator, a stopper, a pourer, a filter, and re-corker so you can always pour yourself a fresh-tasting glass and store the bottle in your fridge without worry about leaks.
26. A set of twisty hairpins designed to wrap your bun or ponytail in a tight hold so you can jump for joy at finally having a pretty looking hairstyle that won't budge.
27. This Julep Creme to Powder Eyeshadow Stick you can literally apply with one hand and show off all day long thanks to its crease-proof staying power.
28. A magnetic weekly meal planning pad to help you organize all your grocery and daily meal needs down to the last pancake stack for Sunday's breakfast.
29. This handy, dandy paintbrush cover because as much as you love an interior painting project, you don't love having to wash your brushes in between coats only to dirty them up again. This thing keeps your brush fresh so there's no need to wash and dry over and over.
30. A cat-tastic Pusheen charging cable you can keep in your bag for those moments when your phone is holding onto dear life at just 5% and you have a wall adapter (or a spot to plug in your USB) but just need the cable.
31. These DenTek slim brushes for a quick and easy way to remove any food that may have gotten stuck in between your teeth after a meal. They're perfect for anyone who wants to jumpstart a healthier dental routine.
32. A microdermabrasion deep cleansing soap bar that gently removes dead skin cells while promoting collagen production for softer, smoother skin.
33. These bodyweight exercise cards because personal trainers will pretty much cost an entire biweekly paycheck and these will both inspire and challenge you to get up and get moving. BTW, you don't actually need weights to do the exercises so they're easy to do both at home and on the go.
34. A tiny Frasier print perfect for displaying on your desk when decorative feather pens just don't cut it for you.
35. Aaaand a flexible shower caddy to hold all your shower essentials and replace your gross, rusty-looking metal one that has definitely seen better days.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.