We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. This Velma Dinkley costume that's so accurate it'll make everyone around you say, "Jinkies!"
2. A Despicable Me minion costume you can really bring the mayhem in with a cute pair of heels.
3. This Jurassic World inflatable T-Rex costume because you're sure to make a dino-mite appearance at the next Halloween party.
4. A pickle costume for anyone who wants to dress up but doesn't want to make a big dill out of finding an elaborate look.
5. This Robin Buckley costume because it's guaranteed to make other Stranger Things fans totally jealous that they didn't add to cart.
6. A PB&J costume for the couples (or BFF's) who can't say no to food — because the pair that lunches together stays together.
7. This Harley Quinn Suicide Squad costume only the baddest lil monsters can rock. You might actually feel like a member of the squad.
8. A Harry Potter costume everyone will absolutely Gryffin-adore! Accio first place in the next costume contest!
9. This Ursula costume that was practically made for any sea witch-in-training. Fortunately, you won't have to steal anyone's voice because this outfit screams volumes.
10. A Dorothy costume because it's so cute that it'll make you want to click your heels three times and appear at every costume contest. There's no place like first place.
11. This butterfly cape that makes for a low-effort but gorgeous costume when it's October 30th and you still haven't decided what to wear to the office costume party.
12. A sriracha costume so you can really bring the heat on even the chilliest of Halloween nights.
13. This Riverdale River Vixens cheer costume for the Betty Cooper, Veronica Lodge, or Cheryl Blossom of your friend group.
14. A Pennywise costume so you can float (with joy) too.
15. This smart cookie costume that *won't* cost four years and $200,000. In fact, you might earn some summa cum applaud-e.
16. A King of Hearts costume to show everyone that you don't play when it comes to defending your title as Halloween royalty.
17. This lace poncho that'll keep you cozy but chill everyone else to the bone.
18. A taco onesie because it gives new meaning to looking like a snack this Halloween.
19. This inflatable unicorn costume to send everyone galloping your way to admire you and your trusty steed.
20. And a Beetlejuice costume that'll prove once and for all that you really can get into the Halloween spirit.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.