23 Gifts We Think Your Skin Deserves
"Aw, you really shouldn't have," —you unwrapping your own delivery.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A sheet mask inspired by your zodiac sign because the stars have aligned to give you smooth, rejuvenated skin.
2. Unscented shaving cream that actually softens and lifts beard hairs so you can have a closer (and less painful) shave. Razor burns, who?
3. A bottle of cleansing micellar water so you can remove makeup and lingering dirt and oil while hydrating your skin (thank you very much, panthenol). It even contains Vitamin E for a little antioxidant boost.
4. A silk pillowcase because not only do they reduce frizzy hair causing–friction, but they also feel luxurious against your face and can help prevent irritation if you have sensitive skin.
6. A pulsating silicone-brush facial cleanser because it'll give your pores a deep clean using gentle vibrations. Plus, it's compact enough to not be a storage hassle.
7. Orrrr, this fiber bristle–face brush that reviewers say is surprisingly soft but will give you that much-needed gentle exfoliation.
8. A hand mask — yes, a mask for your hands — formulated with camellia seed oil and herbal extracts to restore the smoothness and moisture in your tired, hardworking hands.
10. Some fancy-looking facial oil packed with grape, hibiscus, sesame, and argan oils — you might actually believe that it's the skincare staple of the gods.
11. The *one and only* milky jelly cleanser from Glossier because the cool gel formula is gentle but refreshing enough to help avoid irritation and give you soft, relaxed-looking skin instead.
12. And after you've freed your pores from the bad stuff (like last night's makeup, oops), a sunscreen stick with SPF 30 to leave your skin glowing thanks to the non-greasy dry oil formula.
13. The ever-famous Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay Mask because it's formulated with natural bentonite clay to purge your pores without overdrying your face.
14. A pack of Bioré nose strips so you can extract blackheads in the comfort of your own home for less than $8 instead of paying hundreds for a facial. Plus, peeling back that strip and seeing those extractions is lowkey satisfying.
16. A Dead Sea mud mask that reviewers say obliterates redness and softens skin, thanks to aloe vera, sunflower oil, chamomile extract, jojoba oil, and Vitamin A.
17. This mini makeup fridge — it's perfect for keeping your skincare products nice and chilled to extend their freshness. Plus, there's nothing more invigorating than applying a cool sheet mask to tired skin.
18. A rosehip and hibiscus eye cream because it's formulated to brighten thanks to Vitamin C and moisturize with vitamin E. Use it for a while, and you might wake up one morning with under-eyes you don't quite recognize in the mirror.
19. Witch hazel toner that reviewers say tightens pores, deep cleans, and even helps clear up acne. It may honestly be made of ~magic~.
20. A jar of CeraVe Moisturizing Cream to relieve any problems you may have with dryness, redness, and even breakouts. It's formulated with hyaluronic acid to give you non-greasy hydration all day.
21. This ice roller so you can relieve puffiness, migraines, and pain while feeling like you're getting a strangely soothing, icy massage.
22. A razor that gives you a close, soft, nourishing shave thanks to the replaceable soap cartridge. And as someone who loves this razor to death, silky smooth legs are totally worth it!
23. And this beauty advent calendar that includes eight skincare products so you have eight new ways to get plump, hydrated, glowy skin for the holidays.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.