23 Creepy Things Under $30 For Anyone Who Lives Every Day Like It's Halloween
They put the "boo" in boo-yah.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. These tiny ghost candles that are so adorable they might light your deep, dark soul with a little joy.
2. The Silent Companions by Laura Purcell for anyone who's looking for a good, old fashioned ghost story.
3. Some black sugar because it's the perfect way to top off ghoulishly creative treats or rim a glass for wicked Halloween-themed cocktails.
5. Or a Mistress of Evil ring so you can channel your inner Maleficent and be the baddest witch you know — with or without a costume party!
6. This spooky countdown calendar you absolutely need if you love Halloween more than you love your own birthday.
7. A pack of creepy-crawly resealable bags that'll really make unsuspecting spectators bug out. Talk about adding a little crunch to your meal.
8. This pack of Ouija board themed–personalized party invitations so you can summon your guests to your Mischief Night gatherings.
9. A set of Ouija board planchette earrings for anyone who was too scared to buy an actual board as a child — don't worry, there's no summoning spirits involved.
10. A "blood-stained" shower curtain that'll turn your bathroom into a scene straight out of your favorite horror movie. All the glory, none of the gore.
12. This hourglass filled with black sand so you can ditch your normal, mortal clocks for the night and await the witching hour in true Halloween fashion.
14. This set of freaky-looking faux animal heads and tails you can use as decor to really get a good scare out of people.
15. A Decayland t-shirt for those who know that Halloween at Disney World is actually the most wonderful time of the year.
16. This bleeding baby candle because it'll make you simultaneously squeal in delight because of how cool it looks, and slowly back away because it's also lowkey creepy.
17. A bone-tingling holder that's perfect for storing pens and pencils (read: magic wands) or even makeup brushes (aka potion vials).
18. This drop-dead gorgeous coffin shelf because it's the ultimate way to lay all your spooky possessions to rest when you aren't using them.
19. A spirited travel tumbler so you can trick people into thinking you're just enjoying a morning brew when you're really sipping on the souls of your enemies.
20. This skull-shaped wine holder because you wouldn't be caught dead without a chilling way to store your wine.
22. This set of novelty pens because they just might tickle your funny bone (after you creep yourself out when you notice how eerily realistic they seem).
23. And a creepy, crawly costume that'll instantly transform your furry friend into a creature of the night.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.