17 Affordable Tops That'll Help You Look Polished For Work From Home Video Calls
Even if you’re secretly wearing sweatpants.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. This lace sleeve top that's basically like wearing a cozy T-shirt while you chat with your boss — it's just a liiiittle more elegant-looking.
2. A pleated top so cute you'll actually be excited for video calls so your coworkers can see how ~adorable~ and very chic the bird print is.
3. This printed mock top to make you feel very prim and proper even if you woke up at 7:55 a.m. for an 8 a.m. video meeting.
4. A henley top because sometimes simplicity is the classiest (and coziest) way to go, especially if you're using your bed as a desk.
5. This lace blouse bound to make you look super sleek and put-together for the Zoom meeting you're about to lead (even if you're wearing pajama pants and bunny slippers).
6. A black T-shirt that's actually perfect for wearing underneath a blazer when you have a high-level video meeting to tend to. And once the meeting's over, you can throw off the blazer and still feel comfy in the tee!
7. Or! A striped tee to add the perfect subtle pop of color underneath an all-black blazer.
8. This tie-front top to help you truly look your best and feel your coziest when your video calls go on for a little longer than you anticipated.
9. A silky smooth-looking button-down top you'll actually want to wear all day long — even long after your video call has ended — because it'll feel that comfy.
10. This short sleeve button-down to ~brighten up~ the day's meeting — especially on a dreary Monday.
11. A beautiful floral top with buttons — all your teammates will be emailing you as soon as the meeting ends to ask where you got it.
12. This sunshine-y puff sleeve you'll want to buy at least two of so you can have a clean one at the ready every time a last-minute video meeting sneaks up on you.
13. A floral blouse you'll probably love if you're tired of having your coworkers stare at the same graphic tee you just happen to throw on every week for those meetings.
14. This dolman top that might make you feel like you're wearing your favorite pajama top while you chat with your boss because it's just that soft and comfy.
15. A long sleeve turtleneck in case it's a bit too chilly in your house for you to comfortably wear your usual go-to blouse.
16. This printed short sleeve button-down you'll wish came in at least a dozen more colors because it'll quickly become your new favorite thing to throw on for Zoom calls.
17. And this plain sweatshirt because it actually looks so sleek that upon first glance, your coworkers might not even realize you're wearing a hoodie.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.