We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. This wire sink caddy that conveniently hangs inside your sink so you can keep your sponges and dish soap off the counter, where you could actually set other things.
2. A set of stainless steel mixing bowls designed to seamlessly "nest" inside one another to ensure they don't take up more than their fair share of space under your cramped cupboard.
3. This handy little milk frother that'll allow you to whip up a deliciously foamy latte or cappuccino without the need for a clunky machine with a frother.
4. An over-the-sink cutting board and strainer to make washing and chopping your produce simpler because you can complete both steps over the sink instead of cluttering the kitchen counter. Plus, the straining bowl is collapsible, which helps it take up minimal storage space.
5. And this over-the-sink drying rack so you can let your latest batch of newly washed cups and bowls air-dry without adding clutter to your already full countertop.
6. These collapsible silicone food storage containers that fold down to a fraction of their actual size (depending on how much food you're storing), thus saving you *both* valuable storage and fridge space.
7. A three-in-one avocado slicer for splitting, pitting, and slicing through your daily avocado fix — if you love avos and have space for just one unitasking tool in your drawers, it probably should be this one.
8. A 4-inch-wide cutlery tray because it actually takes up half the drawer space of other organizers, yet still stores the same amount of silverware.
9. A stainless steel magnetic knife strip you can mount on your fridge or backsplash so you can store your shears without taking up ANY countertop or drawer space.
10. This adjustable rack that accommodates four heights and can almost double the number of items you can store in the same space under your sink.
11. A spice organizer that you can trim to fit the inside of your drawer so you can actually see all your options for flavoring food. A teensy kitchen is still no excuse for an unorganized one, after all.
12. These five-blade herb scissors that can eliminate the need for a cutting board because you can pretty much just snip your fresh herbs straight into your pot or bowl!
13. A knife sharpener with two grooves: one for giving coarse, dull knives a major revamp and the other for polishing the now-sharp knife and doing quick touch-ups. It's easy to use and takes up practically no space in your drawer.
14. This compact cold-brew maker that'll grant you your coffee fix without the need for an obnoxiously big brewing machine.
15. A magnetic grocery list notepad you can stick right on your fridge so you 1) never forget anything at the grocery store and 2) won't have yet another notepad taking up your already limited counter space.
16. The Flavor Bible, a cookbook and guide to creating dishes using mouthwatering combinations of ingredients, textures, and temperatures so you pretty much don't need to buy any other dust-collecting cookbook ever again.
17. A veggie spiralizer that's handy enough to help you make easy veggie noodles from scratch, but also small enough to fit perfectly in your drawers.
18. A silicone and stainless steel pot clip so you can rest your dirty cooking spoon somewhere that isn't your tiny countertop, which is already completely filled with your cutting board and ingredients.
19. This space-saving tea organizer to ensure that those bulky tea boxes never overstay their welcome ever again. Not only does this organizer save space on your counter or in your cupboard, but it's also an easy way for you to actually see all your tea options when you're in need of a warm cup.
20. A set of salad bowls with bamboo cutting board lids that also fit a fork and knife — this pretty much encompasses all the stages of salad prep in one single useful product (as opposed to several different ones).
21. This stackable, two-tier basket drawer that helps you get the most out of narrow cabinet space by acting as a shelf where you can neatly stack cans and condiments on top of one another.
22. An over-the-door pocket organizer you can use for storing pantry snacks instead of leaving them inside the giant bulk boxes you have no place to put.
23. Or this slide-out storage tower for keeping bottles and jars of your cooking necessities — like oil, vinegar, and baking soda — out of sight (and out of the way) until you actually need them.
24. A wire shelf basket meant to add a little extra storage space underneath your kitchen and pantry shelves so you can take advantage of otherwise wasted vertical space.
25. An over–the–cabinet door organizer to conveniently stow away your cutting board, baking pans, and other items when you've searched every last kitchen crevice for some storage space and can't find any.
26. These collapsible silicone measuring cups to free up a little more space in your drawers. Every inch counts!
27. And a collapsible 6-quart colander with extendable handles so it 1) suits the width of your sink and 2) allows you to wash and drain large amounts of produce at once without being a hassle to store.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.