We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. CeraVe salicylic acid body wash says "see ya!" to scabs left over from picking ingrowns and "au revoir!" to keratosis pilaris flare-ups. This exfoliates without the rough, physical microbeads and buffs away bumpy skin while smoothing — thanks to hyaluronic acid and niacinamide.
Promising review: "My 6-year-old daughter has keratosis pilaris, commonly known as 'chicken skin.' This year it really flared up during warm weather so I gave this wash along with lotion a try. Wow, I saw results after just a few uses and after a couple of weeks most of her bumps disappeared. Thrilled we skipped a trip to the dermatologist! Can’t beat this price for the results either." —Ashley Steigerwald
Get it from Amazon for $13.99.
2. An eyebrow soap kit sets brow hairs in place and up for success! Your over-tweezed brows from your teens are *so* jealous of your present brows since this stuff tames and fluffs all at the same time.
And if you're looking for more definition, this goes on *before* your go-to pigmented pencil or gel for a sleek and fuller look!
Promising review: "I have the kind of eyebrows that look very full with brushing, but can quickly look like one has 'collapsed' once my hair or something else touches it. I’ve used nearly every product from Anastasia BH, but never had luck keeping my brows in place. Well, let me tell you, this stuff is no joke. I had to scrub my eyebrows clean tonight to get them to move. If you need some help holding your fluff, this will be your new favorite product. Also, I was able to ditch the eyebrow pencil since this this stuff holds every hair in the place you brush it." —Bailey M, Deacon
Get it from Amazon for $7.99.
3. SoCozy Leave-In Curl Conditioning Spray turns yours *and* your little one's after-shower bedtime ritual into one that's a little more manageable (plus features soft, fanciful curls and ringlets). This stuff will gently detangle and restore tresses, all without the use of harsh and nasty chemicals.
Reviewers say this spray will leave wavy or curly hair (from 2a–4c hair) shiny, soft, and bouncy. And it's free from parabens, sulfates, phthalates, synthetic colors or dyes, propylene glycol, gluten, wheat, and nuts!
Promising review: "This is the BEST product EVER! I will never use another hair detangler ever again. We use this product daily in my house, my daughter, my son, and I. Both of us girls have long and thick curly hair, and it allows us to brush through our hair with no problems! And my son mostly uses it to style his hair before gel, and because it smells so good! We tried a few products from Walmart, Ulta, and Target, and nothing was good enough. This is now on my Subscribe & Save every month!" —Tamira McLelland
Get it from Amazon for $7.99.
4. Korean skincare exfoliating mittens slough away tired, dead skin to reveal visibly (and touchably) softer arms...legs...bums...literally wherever you want to use it — and much more effectively than your worn-in loofah!
Promising review: "I have always had skin issues. Itchy, flaky skin, lotion won't absorb, no product really helps remove the gross dead skin in high friction areas. These changed my life! Remove dead skin with ease, and aren't as coarse as those gloves you see in big box stores! I'm significantly less itchy, lotion absorbs better, and I feel better when I wear tank tops or even less! These things are a lifesaver. Most gross and satisfying, while scrubbing, I noticed the water turning gray in the tub as I scrubbed away all those dead skin cells. My allergies aren't half of what they were a week ago, and I can use all those cute soaps and lotions! I feel great. I'd buy these a million times more. I had no idea how much body soil I was retaining. I feel great after a shower and for once, I feel truly clean." —Rachel Anschuetz
Get it from Amazon for $7.99+ (available in packs of one or two).
5. OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Curl-Defining Cream gifts your tresses with a pillowy-soft formula you can comb through towel-dried hair. This = beautifully defined waves and spirals, sans leftover crunch and flyaways.
A bonus? This stuff is free from parabens and provides a sulfate-free haircare system. Translation: This is gentle for use on all curl types and textures to help bump up your hair's natural strength.
My hair is the ~perfect~ combo of wavy, curly, and frizzy, and this drugstore product has been a holy grail of mine for some time. I've found that it's the only formula that will give me soft, naturally curly waves come the a.m. and since I'm generally a nighttime hair washer, I have the perfect excuse to avoid blasting my hair with heat. Before hitting the pillow, I like to run my fingers through my towel-dried hair with a pea-sized amount of this, flip my mane over, and then give the ends a good scrunch. In the morn, my hair appears shiny with defined, wavy curls — we're not talking HD — but they have a nice, soft definition to them that doesn't require much styling.
Promising reviews: "Absolutely love this stuff! It's the one hair product I have to have. I rotate shampoos and conditioners but have never found anything to put on damp hair that I like as much as this. It says it's for curls, but works great on straight hair too. I have had super straight to very curly hair over the years and have loved this on all hairstyles." —Bunco Queen of the Universe
"I ended up using this product as more of a daily hair 'moisturizer' because it leaves it so wonderfully hydrated, soft, and manageable. This product has made my natural, 4c hair so much easier to style. I really can't say enough good things about it. It's a great product that I will definitely purchase again. I hope they never stop making this stuff! It's as if it was made just for me!!" —razgirl67
Get it from Amazon for $5.72.
6. E.l.f. Cosmetics Acne Fighting Putty Primer takes care of breakouts and keeps your all-day look right where you left it. How? Acne-fighting ingredients like salicylic acid and zinc, of course. Plus, the velvety formula sweeps over pimples to smooth uneven complexions — just apply pre-foundation or concealer, let it sit for 30 secs, and voila! Fresh-faced canvas.
The 1.8% salicylic acid helps prevent the development of pesky breakouts and redness. Zinc helps reduce inflammation and kaolin keeps oil at bay while minimizing the appearance of pores.
Plus! It's vegan and cruelty-free.
Promising review: I’ve only been using this for about a week, but have already noticed a big difference in my skin! I have normal skin, with an oily T-zone, large pores, hormonal breakouts, and hyperpigmentation that leaves my skin scarred for months even if I don’t touch my breakouts. This primer has been clearing my acne (even the tiny ones on my nose), reducing my scars, goes on smooth and makes my skin feel so soft. I easily use it under my tinted sunscreen, Putty Blush, and Halo Glow setting powder every day and even when I’m not wearing anything else on my face. My skin looks beautiful!" —BeachBunny
7. Foot exfoliating masks work like witchcraft to peel away dead skin and leave you with the softest baby bum feet. This at-home science experiment might be gross, but you'll be so very satisfied with the results.
Just pop on the booties for an hour, wash your feet, and marvel as your feet start shedding layers of dead skin.
Promising review: "Okay, so first things first: I have VERY callused feet from years of barefoot gravel adventures. The directions advised me to use a second application one week after the first, which I did. My feet just keep PEELING. I'm talking massive chunks of skin coming off. My feet literally haven't felt this soft in over a decade and I'm only 21!! It's a must-have for those wanting to take care of their feet!" —Callie Pinaire
Get two pairs from Amazon for $19.95 (also available in packs of three and four).
8. Or! The Colossal Foot File tells pricey pedis to beat it once and for all, and makes taking care of crusty feet epidermis easy peasy. If you want to let your hooves see the light of day quickly (without going through a two-week treatment), this miracle worker will gift you with brand-new skin that you'll be proud to parade around.
Promising review: "AMAZING!!! Seriously beyond impressed with this product. I've never had dry or cracked heels until recently, and I've tried everything I could find to get rid of them. This is all you need!!! I literally opened the box and did this in less than a minute! I'll never use anything else! Even better than professional pedicures!!!" —Kyla Jackson
Get it from Amazon for $9.95.
9. Lawless Forget The Filler Overnight Lip Mask takes care of chapped lips that are battling dryness and dehydration. Packed with shea butter, berry extract, and hyaluronic acid, this stuff supports natural collagen production to plump and soothe as you sleep. Getting kissably softer skin has never been easier!
Team up harsh acne medication with fierce winds and you've got the perfect formula for lizard-like dryness. AKA what I'm currently dealing with — especially around my mouth. Enter: the Lawless Forget The Filler Overnight Lip Mask, which has been saving my chapped lips for the past few months. It's cooling, it's soothing. It's thick without feeling tacky. It's hydrating without feeling sticky. And I don't have to do a darn thing except liberally apply it each night and wake up with softer, fuller, less painful-feeling lips!
*And* this is vegan and cruelty-free!
Lawless Beauty is a woman-owned beauty brand from Annie Lawless. She makes clean, nontoxic makeup and skincare that doesn't skimp on pigment or coverage.
Promising review: "As someone who is skeptical about overnight products like this, I was pleasantly shocked and surprised to see results the next morning after my first use! My lips not only felt hydrated and smooth, but definitely looked more plump (without that tingling sensation most plumping products provide which I don't like!)" —JuliaFromPhilly
Get it from Sephora for $21 (available in two shades).
10. Levoir Winged Eyeliner Stamp receives cult status with beauty newbs and experts alike, since the dual-sided applicator (stamp + pen) gives you the slickest wings of your dreams in little to no time. No more wasting precious minutes — that usually turn into hours — redoing your look.
Promising review: "Let me start by saying this isn't my first cat-eye rodeo. I've tried the taping method, normal liquid liner, plastic winged stamping devices, stencils, all of it! Well, this gem arrived and I immediately had to try it out, all while laughing at how terrible this would probably turn out...but to my surprise I put the left cat-eye on first and it was perfect. I thought this was a fluke and did the right eye...again, it came out clean and perfect! I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE BEEN ABLE TO DO A CAT-EYE IN UNDER 10 MINUTES, LET ALONE THE TWO MINUTES THIS TOOK TO DO! There were no sloppy streaks that I had to touch up or anything you would expect. Just a clean crisp line. I can now do a cat eye EVERY day and look/feel like a badass. Everyone can think I spend hours doing my makeup in the morning." —LadyMeow
Get it from Amazon for $11.97 (available in three sizes or in a combo pack).
11. LABeautyologist no-drip cleansing cuffs protect clothes and arms from getting all sudsy and soaked during your 10-step routine. One go with these, and you'll think how on earth did I ever live without you?!
There are a number of things that bug me in this world, but one thing that consistently grinds my gears is the feeling of soaking wet, sopping sleeves after I've cleansed my face. No matter how high I roll them up, water just finds a way to trickle down towards my sleeves. I've even resorted to just wearing T-shirts to avoid the problem, but then my arms are still soaked and I still end up leaving a puddle of water behind in the bathroom. Enter: these cozy-soft cuffs. They're truly adorable, absorb allll the water, dry quickly, *and* they're machine washable! To me, they're a must-have and worth every single penny to avoid a small but totally annoying problem.
LABeautyologist is a small biz owned by beauty guru Nayamka Roberts-Smith. She's known for creating the 60-second-rule: cleansing with fingers for a minute to allow your cleanser's ingredients to get to work on your complexion.
Get a set of two from LABeautyologist for $27 (available in five colors)
12. Nyx Concealer Color Correcting Palette disguises any evidence of your late-night happy hours that went well beyond midnight. These creamy concealers hit the Ctrl + Z buttons on literally ANY kind of discoloration (read: acne scars and dark circles). And they can be blended with foundations to fix wonky undertones that don't match with your complexion.
The palette features six shades: light and medium (to camouflage spots that aren't too dark), yellow and peach (to conceal dullness and dark circles), green (to cover redness), and purple and pink (to brighten). The concealers have a creamy, hydrating formula. Apply the color that will conceal the spot that you want to cover and then put your foundation on top of it as usual. NO, you won't have a purple or green spot of concealer sitting on your face. Once you apply your foundation, it won't be detectable at all. Happy blending!
BTW, Nyx is cruelty-free!
Promising review: "I've always used concealers that match the color foundation I use. I decided to try the different color concealers and I'll stick with these. They cover the dark circles and redness with perfection." —Debbie
Get it from Amazon for $9.84+ (also available in three additional correcting versions).
13. Sdara Skincare Derma Roller smooths out bumpy and uneven skin textures for a microdermabrasion treatment you can do in the comfort of your home. Even reviewers with sunken, atrophic scarring are noting how well this gizmo worked for them.
Plus! You'll get a storage case included. And if you're new to derma rolling, here's some helpful tips on how to do it right and safely.
Promising review: "This is a MUST-HAVE. I had just recently moved from NYC to LA and the change in temperature has been really affecting my skin; it’s been red, puffy, and frequent breakouts occur. Day one of using this product: I started off by cleansing my face at night, then used the Sdara Derma Roller (which left my skin with a tingly, though not at all painful, sensation), and finally applied my moisturizers and serums that I could literally feel were being soaked into my pores. The next day, my skin had totally changed! After ONE use! I plan to use it once a week and highly recommend this gem to everyone." —melbd
Get it from Amazon for $13.87 (also available in a pack of two).
14. Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair Mask quenches the thirst of dehydrated locks with a leave-in formula that gives a juicy dose of nourishment. Expect split ends to be conditioned and breakage significantly reduced — after only two uses. AKA overprocessed, brittle, color-treated hair is no match for this glorious weekly treatment.
This antioxidant-rich formula contains rosehip oil, B vitamins, and algae extract to restore essential moisture and hydration. It's safe for color-treated, keratin-treated, chemically-treated, and relaxed hair. Plus, it's vegan and cruelty-free!
Briogeo is a Black woman–founded biz, started by Nancy Twine who has had her hand in making homemade beauty products since she was 5. She has now developed a popular haircare line that specializes in texture-specific products. From repair to volume to curl care, you'll find something here to meet your needs.
Promising review: "I recommend this to literally anyone whose hair is looking a little dry or lifeless. Adds so much moisture to the hair without getting greasy at the root and detangles like a dream. 10/10 would recommend to anyone needing a good hair mask." —Briogeo Customer
15. Mighty Patch hydrocolloid pimple patches work to absorb pus and shrink zits ~head on~. Since adult acne is a thing *sigh*, these are great to prevent picking and, according to one of our editors, are an effective treatment to avoid scarring and hyperpigmentation.
Melanie Aman, an editor on our Shopping team, tried these out and says: "These are hands down the best pimple patches I’ve ever used. Why? Because they actually work. I’ve tried some more cutesy patches that were great for Instagram photos but did nothing to shrink my breakouts. And the pimple patches that touted themselves as basically invisible were — but so were any results. While the Hero Cosmetics pimple patches are a little more visible (but really only noticeable if someone was standing really close to my face), the results are clear to see. (And JSYK, they also make an invisible version, but I have not tried it.)
IMO they work best on whiteheads, drawing out the pus and preventing me from picking. Once all the fluids are drained (yum!), I plop a patch on what was once home to a very angry whitehead and replace it twice a day (once in the morning and once at night). In my experience, that has been the best treatment for preventing really noticeable hyperpigmentation and acne scarring, which my skin is really prone to after breakouts."
Get 72 patches from Amazon for $21.99.
You can take a look at the full review and see what other products the BuzzFeed shopping team are loving for more deets.
16. Supergoop! SPF 40 Glowscreen grips makeup and actually keeps it in place — all while shielding you from harmful rays with a clean-feeling primer. This comes in a pearlescent lotion that gives light coverage, and features a star-studded lineup of skin-loving ingredients like hyaluronic acid, B5 vitamins, and blue-light-protecting peptides that make it *the* morning multitasker.
This bb is vegan!
Promising review: "I really love this sunscreen. I’ve tried so many and they usually leave a dry, chalky feel. Not this one. I have dry skin and this one feels so smooth and hydrating and I love the glow that it leaves. It will be my new go-to!" —Sephora Customer
17. Bio-Oil gently treats uneven complexions — along with a myriad of other skin concerns. It's so effective that more than 63,000 people love it. It's also noncomedogenic, which means it won't clog pores and — *jumps for joy* — can be used on the face to eradicate acne scars, too.
Psst! Bio-Oil contains retinol, which accelerates skin turnover but can make you more sensitive to the sun — so don't forget your sunscreen!
Promising review: "I swear by this product. Very effective on discolored skin due to scarring. I had shingles on my face brought about by stress because we were moving. It ravaged the lower right side of my face, and I was pretty sure it was going to leave hideous scarring. I bought this and started applying it when I started scabbing and still haven't stopped using it until now. I had my shingles in April, and it's August now. It works. Check the before and after pics. Scars are now gone." —twitch
Get it from Amazon for $8.92+ (available in three sizes and a pack of three).
18. Bestool Detangling Brush tells knots and tangles to take a hike with its unique, flexible combs that work to separate 3a to 4c hair — wet *or* dry! Gliding through your tresses without pain or breakage has never been more effortless, so you never have to fear washday ever again.
Promising review: "This was the best purchase ever. I had braids and took them down three months later, and if I didn't have this brush to get the knots and tangles out, I don't know what I would have done. I swear by this brush. It's a must-have. I have type 3c coil hair if you are wondering, but I recommend it for all hair types if you deal with knots and tangles." —Monica
Get it from Amazon for $7.29+ (available in five colors).
19. Live Tinted Superhue Pigmentation Stick effortlessly glides across skin in a spill-proof serum stick that targets dark spots and hyperpigmentation. Formulated with niacinamide, bakuchiol (aka a retinol alt), and THD vitamin C, you can expect sun damage and discoloration to fade, and your overall complexion? Well, you'll be left with an unbelievably beautiful dewy glow ofc.
And yes, bbs, it's clean, vegan, and cruelty-free!
Live Tinted is a South-Asian woman-owned beauty brand founded by beauty blogger and entrepreneur Deepica Mutyala. Her brand is built around diversity and inclusion with phenomenal multitasking products that address skin concerns like hyperpigmentation. Just peep their top-selling, color-correcting Huestick.
Promising review: "I HAVE NEVER HAD A HOLY GRAIL PRODUCT. UNTIL NOW!! Literally SO effective. Tons of people have been complimenting my skin, from my boyfriend (who doesn't always notice subtle changes) to my coworkers ONLINE VIA VIDEO! My skin literally looks visibly brighter and smoother. The only thing you have to be careful of is if you freshly wax or thread any part of your face. Wait a day or two to use the product in case you have sensitive skin to be safe!" —Ulta Customer