1. Target created a heartwarming animation:
2. American Airlines was proud to be “on board”:
3. YouTube shared a video that gave us all the feels:
5. As did Expedia:
6. Macy’s brought out its wedding invitations for the occasion:
7. Strand Book Store turned its bookshelves into a rainbow:
8. The Weather Channel made an appropriate forecast:
9. Puffs tried to steer the conversation toward tissues:
10. Honey Maid fashioned a marriage-equality map out of its graham crackers:
11. Absolut got crafty about it:
12. T-Mobile raised a flag in celebration:
14. PETA charmed us with this dog:
15. Game of Thrones placed Renly in front of a pride flag:
16. Snickers reminded us to “stay who you are” with a rainbow wrapper:
17. Kellogg’s brought its cereal into the equation:
19. Ugg fashioned a rainbow out of its boots:
20. While HTC made one out of its phones:
22. Miller Lite kicked back with a rainbow and some beer:
25. JetBlue brought out its planes:
26. MasterCard shared a beautiful proposal:
27. Pandora quoted The Beatles:
28. Sense8 reminded us about a relevant scene between two of its characters:
30. While Gap proclaimed that “equality is always in style”:
31. Smirnoff came out with this pun:
32. And JELL-O became JELL-O-V-E:
Love is love.
- Republicans have presented a spending plan that doesn't include funding for the border wall, stalling a signature Trump campaign promise.
- Former Italian lawmaker Luca Volonté, has been charged with laundering money from a European dictatorship.
- Fox News anchor Kelly Wright and 12 other current and former employees are suing the network for racial discrimination and harassment.
- Get ready for nonstop live video on Twitter. The platform is aiming to stream sports, news, and entertainment 24/7 📺📲