We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A three-tier plant stand for when you want to show off all your plant babies and you’ve already run out of room on your window sill.
2. A geometric nightstand because the unique design can be the focal point of the space but the color makes it easy to blend with other decor and furniture, too.
3. A velvet arm chair that’ll be your go-to lounge spot thanks to its tub-style design and comfy cushion.
4. A round ottoman so you can seamlessly add a pop of color to your living room without having to worry if it’ll match your other decor.
5. An automatic milk frother for when you want to make barista-level lattes with the touch of a button.
6. A duvet cover and sham set because you change up the look of your bedroom without having to sacrifice your comforter that’s broken in to perfection.
7. A spotted peel-and-stick wallpaper that’ll make it easy to upgrade any plain white walls to fit your style. Plus, it’s easy to remove in case you ever want to change it up again.
8. An entryway bench so you can store toys, extra linens, and other accessories that are taking over the hall closet.
9. A mantel mirror for when you want a touch of modern design for your living room. It’ll even open up the room so the whole space will appear larger.
10. A color-changing diffuser, because you can spread good energy through your home all day thanks to a nine-hour run time.
11. A set of faux leather chairs that’ll work as dining room seating or as a stylish addition to your home office.
12. A key hook so you’re always prepared with a spare when you’re running out the door and can’t find your set.
13. A faux fur throw pillow, because the simple design makes it easy to curate an eclectic mix of styles on your couch.
14. An alarm clock that’ll charge your phone and still leave you ample space on your nightstand for other odds and ends.
16. A folding secretary desk for when you need a home office but don’t have a ton of space to set one up.
17. A colorful pouf because the bohemian style adds extra texture and dimension to any space. Plus, it’s the perfect extra seating for movie night.
18. A 16-piece dinnerware set that’ll amp up your home-cooked meal thanks to its Moroccan tile-inspired design. It’s even dishwasher-safe so cleanup will be a breeze.
19. A set of decorative wall art so you style the pieces together for a cohesive vintage style or use them to kickstart a gallery wall.
20. A floor lamp for when you’re cozy in your reading nook and want to make sure you have the perfect lighting.
21. A wire basket because you can fit a few of them into your linen closet for an organized look that would even impress the Home Edit team.
23. A stylish Jonathan Adler x Keurig single-serve coffee maker so you can make the perfect cup (or two) each morning without taking up too much counter space.
24. A floral shower curtain for when you want to spruce up your bathroom without any major commitments. It’ll even tie the whole space together if you have different colored towels, rugs, and accessories.
26. A kitchen mat that’ll make washing the dishes way more comfortable for your back and feet. It’s even made of an anti-fatigue material so you won’t have to worry about having to replace it anytime soon.
27. A gold bar cart so you can organize all of your happy hour essentials in one spot. It also doubles as an organizer for office supplies, linens, and anything else you need extra space for.
28. A circular shelf for when your little one wants the perfect spot to show off their favorite toys. You can even use it in other rooms around the house for photos and decorative pieces.
29. A letterboard set so you can stylishly feature to-do lists, grocery lists, and inspirational sayings around your home.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.