First and foremost, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D is the best show on network television.
It's guaranteed to make you feel ~all the feels.~
Every single year, AoS is threatened by cancellation...
...but, by some miracle, it always pulls through.
For those new to Marvel, S.H.I.E.L.D is a bureau dedicated to keeping the world safe from superhuman threats.
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D centers around Agent Coulson, who was first seen in Iron Man.
Get ready, because here are all the reasons you should give it a try...
1. It's a great extended look at the MCU...
2. ...But you don't have to be an MCU fan to love it.
3. All of the women are ~badass.~
6. It's pretty damn funny (when it's not breaking your heart).
7. You'll see some top-notch guest stars.
8. It's a Whedon Family venture.
9. Season 3, Episode 5
10. Mack is the gentle-hearted beefcake of your dreams.
11. The cast are basically BFFs.
12. They also love their fans.
13. Every. Single. Second. Of. Season. 4.
14. Natalia Cordova-Buckley just became a series regular.
15. Spoiler Alert: Season 5 is going to take place IN SPACE.
The new season premieres on Friday, December 1st...
...so you have one month to catch up.
What are you waiting for? Get going, people!
Natalia Cordova-Buckley's name was misspelled in an earlier version of this post.