Lena Dunham’s hit HBO comedy Girls will return for a fourth season, which will begin shooting this spring to air in 2015.
The announcement comes just before Season 3 of Girls kicks off with two back-to-back episodes on Sunday, Jan. 12 with Dunham’s Hannah Horvath settled into a relationship with her formerly on-again-off-again boyfriend Adam (Adam Driver). Girls’ third season will also see some changes for the cast, which is also anchored by Allison Williams’ Marnie, Zosia Mamet’s Shoshanna, and Jemima Kirke’s Jessa. Christopher Abbot, who played Marnie’s boyfriend Charlie, left the series; Andrew Rannells’ Elijah will return; and there are a slew of guest stars popping up in the new season, including Gaby Hoffman as Adam’s sister.
3. Girls Season 3 premieres on Sunday, Jan. 12 at 10 p.m. on HBO.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳
- Uber's CEO met with more than 100 female engineers on Thursday to discuss sexism and harassment allegations at the company.
- Beyoncé is backing out of Coachella under doctors' advice. But she plans to headline the festival again in 2018 😭🐝