Lena Dunham’s hit HBO comedy Girls will return for a fourth season, which will begin shooting this spring to air in 2015.
The announcement comes just before Season 3 of Girls kicks off with two back-to-back episodes on Sunday, Jan. 12 with Dunham’s Hannah Horvath settled into a relationship with her formerly on-again-off-again boyfriend Adam (Adam Driver). Girls’ third season will also see some changes for the cast, which is also anchored by Allison Williams’ Marnie, Zosia Mamet’s Shoshanna, and Jemima Kirke’s Jessa. Christopher Abbot, who played Marnie’s boyfriend Charlie, left the series; Andrew Rannells’ Elijah will return; and there are a slew of guest stars popping up in the new season, including Gaby Hoffman as Adam’s sister.
3. Girls Season 3 premieres on Sunday, Jan. 12 at 10 p.m. on HBO.
- "I'm that guy that pollers missed": Trump bros are coming out of the shadows after finding their "safe space."
- A jury failed to reach a verdict Friday in the case of Michael Slager, a former South Carolina officer charged in the fatal shooting of Walter Scott.
- The US Commission on Civil Rights will visit the campsite where people have protested the Dakota Access Pipeline for months.
- A UFC fighter is asking people to crash apples with their bare hands, and it's really something 🍎💪