On tonight’s Law & Order: SVU, Detective John Munch (Richard Belzer) will retire in style (I mean, do you see that tux?!). But before the tears start welling up behind the tinted eyewear you’ll all be wearing in his honor tonight, let’s remember the good times, the one-liners, and the twisted jokes Munch has muttered for the past 20 years on Homicide: Life on the Street, Arrested Development, The X-Files, The Wire, 30 Rock, The Simpsons, Sesame Street, and three different iterations of Law & Order (the OG, Trial By Jury, and, of course, as a member of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit).
8. And his conspiracy theories do come in handy.
10. Which allow him the ability to pull off tinted glasses.
Because if they weren’t tinted, he’d look like this in the interrogation room. No thanks, The X-Files costume department.
Watch Munch’s retirement on Law & Order: SVU on Wed., Oct. 16 at 10 p.m. ET/PT on NBC.
- From water jugs and dehydrated food to Faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Donald Trump's presidency.
- Several people are trapped after an avalanche buried an Italian hotel Wednesday night following a succession of earthquakes.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JPMorgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app Meitu. Say cheese 📸