1. Kalinda! Archie Panjabi in her trademark boots and sunglasses, surrounded by the crew, including 1st AD Colin MacLellan, co-creator Robert King, and assistant cameraman Dean Martinez.
2. Yes, that’s Josh Charles in the center, taking a photo on his iPhone; Archie Panjabi can be seen smiling on the left.
3. Say cheese! Amy Sedaris in bed with Alan Cumming and director Fred Toye.
4. Inside Diane Lockhart’s office: Julianna Margulies, Christine Baranski, and Robert King.
5. Julianna Margulies with hair department head Silvie Salle.
6. Zach Grenier sits on Eli Gold’s desk with Alan Cumming while makeup department head Stephen Bishop (who retired last year) works his magic.
7. “I Fought The Law…” Julianna Margulies in the fourth season premiere, wearing an iconic Proenza Schouler peplum jacket.
8. The shadows in Kalinda’s apartment make this shot even more enigmatic. Archie Panjabi stands in the foreground while co-creator Robert King and DP Fred Murphy crouch in the background.
9. A rare moment of repose for Diane Lockhart in this gorgeous black and white shot of Christine Baranski.
10. Julianna Margulies and Chris Noth looking fabulous in formal wear.
11. We can assume that the Supreme Court of the State of New York will be subbed in for an Illinois courthouse on the show. Chris Noth and Josh Charles stand atop the stairs in this Instagram shot.
12. Another shot from Season 4’s “I Fought The Law…” with Makenzie Vega, Julianna Margulies, and Graham Phillips.
13. Even Patti Nyholm needs a hair touch-up every now and then. Josh Charles and Martha Plimpton with 1st AD Colin MacLellan at far right.
14. Season 4’s star-crossed lovers: Carrie Preston and Kyle MacLachlan.
15. A stark and ominous overhead shot of Julianna Margulies. Eerie, no?
16. Matt Czuchry and Archie Panjabi prepare for a shot at the bar.
17. Jackie! Mary Beth Peil in the Peter Florrick campaign offices.
Season 5 of The Good Wife begins Sunday, September 29 at 9 p.m. ET/PT.
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- President Donald Trump signed an executive order that bans foreign organizations that receive US funding from providing abortions.
- Democratic lawmakers say Trump's new hotel in Washington, DC, has lost over $1 million and violates its lease with the government.
- You could be consuming fake news on Snapchat Discover. The app is now making publishers fact-check their content 👻