28 Pieces Of Furniture From Wayfair That Are Not Only Affordable, But Truly Make A Statement
Affordable and chic? Yes, please.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Novogratz convertible sofa that'll be the main focus of your living room. This sofa turns into a bed, which is ideal for those who always seem to have guests staying the night.
2. A velvet side chair, because there is no reason that your reading corner shouldn't look cute, too.
3. An end table that'll surely add a sleek flair to any room in your house. This piece works great as a nightstand, too.
4. A glass coffee table to make your art deco interior design dreams come true. Plus, the glass top makes it extremely easy to clean.
5. A wingback desk chair, because adding a statement piece to your home office does not mean you have to skimp out on some great lumbar support.
6. A Bungalow Rose round coffee table to hold all your coffee table books while looking stylish at the same time.
7. A reversible sofa and chaise, because you deserve a great design that'll also provide you extra comfort as you delve into your next Netflix binge.
8. An over-the-toilet storage system to organize everything from extra towels, toilet paper, and skincare while adding an earthy ambiance to your washroom.
9. A vanity set that'll keep all your mascaras and blushes in one space while looking sleek. Not into makeup? This piece works great as a writing desk, too.
10. A Novogratz multi-tiered plant stand to give your plants a new home that you'll love to stare at.
11. A kitchen cart with a stainless steel top, because figuring out a kitchen storage system can sometimes be a nightmare. This cart will hold any extra pots and pans in your space while becoming a great piece for guests to gather around during wine and cheese night.
12. A storage bench to keep all your shoes in one place while adding a rustic farmhouse feel to the entry of your home.
13. A Robena six-drawer dresser that'll give your space an industrial flair while organizing all your t-shirts and sweatpants. This piece works great in a bedroom, as well as in a walk-in closet.
15. A writing desk that'll be the perfect place for your WFH oasis. You'll surely feel time slip by as you work at this sleek and modern desk.
16. An Andover Mills platform bed to add a cozy and supportive piece to your French farmhouse-inspired home.
17. A Novogratz helix bar cart, because what's a proper at-home celebration without a stylish bar cart? This piece works great as a storage system for extra towels and candles in your bathroom, too.
18. A Scaggs server drawer to up the ante on your dining room setup. This server will hide extra plates while adding a mid-century modern flair to your space.
19. A hall tree by Mistana that'll organize all your hats, coats, and scarves while adding an industrial edge to your foyer.
20. A set of upholstered side chairs that work perfectly as dining room chairs. Guests will feel oh so comfortable sitting in these chairs, and you'll feel great about your interior design choices.
21. A solid wood breakfast table, because shouldn't you have a place this cute to enjoy your morning breakfast and brew? This table folds, making it great for those living in shoebox-sized apartments.
22. A Gracie dining table by AllModern that is a fraction of the price of similar mid-century modern tables on the market. The minimal design will open your room up while providing enough space for you and your guests to enjoy whatever it is you're whipping up for dinner.
23. A metal nightstand to add an old-school touch to any bedroom in your house. This piece looks beautiful with almost any interior design choice, but what's the best part? It has optimal storage to keep the rest of your room clean and tidy.
25. A velvet ottoman that'll sure add a cozy feel to your living room. This ottoman works great as a footstand, or as a coffee table.
26. A simple metal bed frame to spruce up your minimalistic bedroom setup. I have this bedframe, and it is as sturdy as it is adorable. Plus, it took me about half an hour to set up, which is all I could ever hope for in a new addition to my home.
27. A two-drawer nightstand, because bedside storage should always be this cute and useful. Its two drawers will hold any books, tablets, or bedside skincare while also looking chic and sleek.
28. And a column floor lamp with shelves so that you can finally have a piece that will both light up your reading nook while simultaneously storing your books.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.