We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An Amazon gift card because sometimes you have that *one* person who genuinely doesn't want anything. Gift cards were basically created for them.
2. A mystical jigsaw puzzle that's perfect for anyone who loves puzzles, but also likes something with just a little bit of ✨ magic ✨. What do I mean? Well, there's a fun surprise when they get to the last puzzle piece. 👀
4. A pack of stickers, perfect for any fans of The Office *and* also fans of putting quirky stickers on every surface they own.
6. A colorful bath bomb set that'll make their Self Care Sunday bathtime that much more relaxing. ~ahh~
7. A six-piece vanity set for that person in your life who just endlessly scroll through the organization section of TikTok and now are obsessed with the idea of organizing their entire home.
8. A mermaid bookmark to not only mark where they left off, but to also show off their love for all things mythical and fantastical.
9. A pair of crew socks that'll speak to your introverted friend on a physical, mental, and emotional level.
10. An all-in-one Gateway desktop so they can work from home, play computer games, or just surf the internet to their heart's content.
11. Or, a budget-friendly Gateway laptop perfect for anyone who needs something simple to get schoolwork or regular work done.
12. Or! Or! A splurge-worthy Vaio laptop if you really want to treat them to a high-performance, slim, and sleek laptop. This bad boy even has THX Spatial Audio for some *serious* sound quality — perfect for movie nights in their bedroom!
13. A handheld milk frother so they can make the coffee they make at home taste like they've just stepped foot into an artisanal coffee shop.
14. Simple hoops that'll immediately elevate their looks without having to put *any* more effort into their outfit of the day.
15. An attachable wine aerator that has a large aerating chamber and air intake system to infuse your wine with the ~OPTIMAL~ amount of oxygen, all without having to pour your wine into a separate aerator.
16. A sunrise simulation alarm clock because waking up with the sun (even on the darkest fall and winter days) can really put a pep in their step to be super productive before work.
This alarm clock allows you to set multiple alarms (one for weekdays and another for weekends or one for you and another for your spouse). You can choose from seven natural sounds, and the wake-up light has seven different colors and 20 levels of warm light. Basically, it can be customized just how you want it!
Promising review: "When the days get shorter in late summer/early fall, I struggle to wake up in the dark. And then I feel sleepy when I drive home in the dark but am then wide awake at bedtime. It’s a vicious cycle that spirals into seasonal depression. The last few years I’ve been experimenting with “happy lights”. At first they did nothing. Turns out that was because I didn’t start early enough in the season. (Starting in January doesn’t help… but starting in Sept/Oct does). Last week I started noticing my sleep issues were starting but I couldn’t find my normal light. And I found the best option on Amazon! I can set the wake up time and how long the light eases into max brightness (and I can set how bright the max level is). And I pop awake about 10 minutes into the “sunrise” cycle. It has a sunset cycle and you can determine how long it takes to go from bright to dark. I’ve tried 90 and 120 minutes which great success!" —Kris J.
Get it from Amazon for $39.98+ (available in two styles).
17. Touchscreen leather gloves with a cashmere and wool blend lining in the inside to make them super warm while still looking sleek and chic.
18. Wireless Bluetooth earbuds with 80,000+ reviews (!!!) so they can work out, work, relax, or just enjoy some peace in their hectic lives. They're sweat-proof, block noise, last up to four hours on a single charge (the case itself has 14 hours of charging time), ~and~ are affordable!
19. A sleeping eye mask with built-in Bluetooth headphones that will allow them to listen to their favorite sleep sounds with no disruptions, like their partner's snoring.
20. A sushi roll-inspired pack of socks because every time you suggest getting take-out, they *always* request sushi night.
21. A bottomless wineglass that'll probably cause a few giggles and eye-rolls when they see it, but don't be surprised when you catch them actually using it.
22. A dishwasher-safe cold-brew maker because why leave the house and drive to a coffee shop when they can have barista-style cold brew right at home?
23. A burrito blanket that combines their two favorite things: being cozy on the couch and also burritos.
24. The New York Times Best of the Week Series: Monday Crosswords book because hasn't everyone thought once in their life how much they'd love to be able to just do these for fun?
25. A Birthdate Candle to add a bit of ambience to their cozy home, since they (happily) spend all their time there, while paying homage to the best day of the year: my birthday. OK, fine. *Their* birthday.
26. A solar charger that'll give you peace of mind knowing that your hiker loved one is not going to run out of battery on their phone and get subsequently lost. This USB battery bank is compatible with most smartphones aaaand it's waterproof!
27. And a rose-gold rechargeable electric lighter to replace those disposable matchsticks they keep having to run out to buy more of and ugh, who wants to do that when they can stay at ✨ home ✨ ?
28. A classic PlayStation console complete with 20 games, two wired controllers, a virtual memory card, and the HDMI cable you probably need — not to brag but I bought this console for my husband last Christmas and I won Christmas. Like, you probably didn't even know it was a contest, but it was and I won.
29. A pair of cozy ear muffs that not only will keep their ears *so* warm on their way to work, but they'll look so dang cute doing it.
I got these in white and I absolutely LOVE wearing them during those extra crispy fall nights here in New England. They're also perfect for winter, of course!
Promising review: "So cozy and comfortable!! They’re exceptionally soft, and they fold up for easy storage! I love them so much. Highly recommend!!" —MS
Get it from Amazon for $14.95 (available in five colors).