We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
We asked the BuzzFeed Community what kinds of sandals were good enough to handle a ton of walking! Here were their most ~comfortable~ suggestions:
1. Olukai Ohana Sandals are water resistant and have a non-slip, contoured footbed, making it easier to slip these bad boys on and head to the beach without your soles cramping!
2. Walking Company Abeo Brynn Natural Sandals allow you to choose which footbed works well for you — the neutral footbed has enhanced arch support, the microsuede footbed contains a micro shield for those who have sweaty feet, and a they have a memory foam footbed that allows equal distribution of pressure throughout your soles!
3. Sonoma Goods Leather Sandals have a contoured footbed and come with a cork midsole so your dogs will have the right amount of support and softness throughout the day.
4. Rainbow Flip Flops are made of soft, breathable leather and have arch support that'll be amazingly refreshing for everyone with flat feet!
5. Teva Sandals have nylon webbing as well as handy straps to keep your precious feet in place on their cushioned footbed, which'll have you thinking "concrete, who?"
6. Sanuk Sandals are super casual and comfy, plus they're made from real yoga mats which means the soles of your feet can be relaxed even while trekking long distances.
7. Oofos Original Sandals were designed for anyone who loves being active and needs a durable flip flop to keep up. With their traction padding and cushioning, they soothe your feet after a tough workout while reducing stress on your knees and lower back!
8. Chacos Athletic Sandals have specialized "loveseat" technology to ensure durability and (non-negotiable) arch support during long walks on the boardwalk with bae. Don't let your feet stop the love from flowing!
9. Sketchers On The Go Flip Flops are ridiculously lightweight and have a special Goga Max comfort footbed, so even after you've run a mile at the gym, you can slip these on and walk a mile more.
10. Mephisto Helen Sandals can absolutely be worn to a swanky rooftop soireé with their fancy leather straps, but they have a cork footbed covered with smooth leather that'll soften as you wear them, aka you won't ever say "ouch."
11. Ugg Tawney Flip Flops have a look that's appropriate for literally any occasion and are made with a breathable leather lining so the straps won't chafe the top of your feet.
12. Ada Multi Strap Hiking Sandals can be a money-saving dupe for the more expensive Chacos, but without sacrificing comfort with their thick, cushioned soles and buckled closures to keep your feet in place.
13. Birkenstock Arizona Sandals are the OG of comfy-ass sandals for a reason — they're equipped with a cork and foam footbeed that molds specifically to your foot for a customized fit everytime.
14. Crocs Classic Clogs literally feel like walking on a cloud. They feel practically weightless and have built-in arch support so you'll be able to be on your feet for hours and hours.
15. Ecco Yucatan Sandals have the American Podiactric Association seal of acceptance, and for good reason — with arch support and a hard rubber bottom, you'll be able to take on the concrete jungle (or the actual jungle) without breaking a sweat (or a toe)!
16. Keens Whisper Sandals can be your adventure companion since they are water-friendly and perfect for hour-long hikes in the wilderness because of their classic toe bumper, which'll protect your foot from stray rocks or branches!
17. Clarks Women's Brizo Ravena Flat Sandals are equipped with Clarks' special soft cushion as well as adjustable straps to keep your foot on their pillow-like footbed.
18. Reef Sandals contain a flex triple density material that'll move with your feet, which means your foot won't feel like it's sitting atop a piece of cardboard while you're standing for long periods of time.
19. Nike Benassi Slides are super versatile, in that they're made of quick-dry materials and have a soft-as-hell footbed your feet will be cheering for hours as you take on mile five. They even come in a Duo version for people who wanna be extra trendy. Sporty spice is shaking.
20. Born Sandals have durable rubber insoles that'll give some spring to your tired heels, while the leather design screams fashion for days.
Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.