31 Stylish Spring Dresses From Target You’ll Probably Never Get Sick Of Wearing
It's hard be the favorite, but when it comes to fashion, you can have more than one.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. A vibrant midi dress with ruffle cap sleeves, keyhole detailing, and side pockets, perfect for that breezy, spring day that you have been waiting for all year long.
3. A comfy tank dress with a flutter sleeve detail, so simple to style it'll make all your outfit worries fly away. Pair this with your favorite platform sneaker for a more casual look.
4. A knee-length dress with cinched sleeves, ruffle accents, and a woven texture sure to replace your current favorite closet staple.
5. A ruffle-sleeved dress that comes in a neon green color because everyone needs at least one fluorescent wardrobe item. You're going to stand out in this dress, but who said that was a bad thing?
6. A midi dress with an eyelet pattern, dramatic sleeves, and tiered skirt. Did I mention this dress comes with its own elegant vibe....at no extra cost, of course.
7. A tie-back dress that is so comfortable, you can *lean back, lean back* in it. If you don't know that song, it's all good. Just know you'll be be in good hands when wearing this dress.
8. A cute T-shirt dress you'll wear so much it will have your friends questioning whether you wash your clothes or not. If you want to avoid any assumptions, just buy this dress in every color.
9. A basic baby doll dress that'll go great with your not-so-basic pieces in your closet. Pair this dress with your blingy accessories and favorite combat boots.
10. A multi-tiered dress because you always look *baller* and this dress just solidifies that statement. Complete the look with your favorite high heels and gold accessories.
11. An A-line dress with flutter sleeves, a small keyhole back opening, and a side inner pocket. Great for the days you need to unlock your potential in a cute, functional outfit.
12. A denim dress with puff sleeves sure to be a *jeanius* buy because it literally has no limits. Pair with your favorite white sneakers and a cute headband for a more laid-back look.
13. A black denim dress with a front tie that can be worn alone and still make a bold statement. You are what you wear: independent, beautiful, and unique.
14. A sleeveless ballet dress, perfect for the days you don't want to dance around any topic. This dress gets straight to the point, and goes above and beyond when it comes to doing its job.
15. A baby doll-inspired mini dress with pouf sleeves, so versatile you can wear it to any event. Great for frolicking in the city or hanging out at an Easter egg hunt. Sneakers or heels, you choose...just be nice to your feet, you need them.
16. A knit bodycon dress that can be worn so many ways it has more options than the Cheesecake Factory's menu. Wear this with boots, mules, tennis shoes, basically anything and everything.
17. A striped tiered tank dress that'll have everyone asking you where you got it. Don't be shy, drop the link in the group chat. Slay this look by adding your favorite boho chic hat and sandals.
18. A sleeveless bodycon dress perfect for the days you're really feeling yourself and not taking B.S from anyone. Queen vibes only.
19. A short-sleeve ruffle dress that gives off an iridescent shine and effortless ballerina energy. There is no need to be on your toes trying to find the perfect outfit for this weekend. Throw on your favorite sneakers and head out the door...trust me.
20. A fluttery mini dress because you always have last minute plans and need more reliable, quick outfits. Pair with your favorite leather combat boots for a bolder look.
21. A maxi, floral print dress with tiered detailing, a round neckline, and flowy fabric that is suitable for any season, occasion, or mood. You'll be looking cute but feeling comfortable....even your wallet will be happy.
22. A floral print dress with ruffle sleeves that is perfect for the days you want to play dress-up, but actually have somewhere to go. Be ready to catch a ton of compliments because this look was made for you.
23. A T-shirt dress, so eye-catching you could easily replace "T-shirt" with "cocktail," because of how elegant you can, I mean *will*, make it look.
24. A puff-sleeve dress that'll have you giving off modern-day Cinderella vibes. It's made from 100 percent cotton, so you can comfortably play your part.
25. An airy mini dress with a smocked bodice and tiered skirt so comfortable, you might just buy a second one to sleep in.
26. A chiffon dress with ruffle accents sure to make getting ready for any daytime event so much easier. Keeping things simple doesn't mean you'll go unnoticed, it will be quite the opposite.
27. A cute hem dress featuring accent ruffles that are an ode to all the chips you ate during quarantine. Don't worry, you are what you eat...a whole snack.
28. A floral print dress with cap sleeves that has your best interest at heart because this *screams* spring and summer, too. Since you'll be wearing this twice the amount of time, expect the double amount of compliments.
29. An all-over floral print dress because a pocket full of daisies isn't enough to show your love for your favorite season. This dress will shower you in flowers and secret admirers, too.
30. A long-sleeve dress that comes in a gorg rust-colored print. Reviewers say the color is absolutely beautiful in person, and I say you should go ahead and add it to your cart. You can thank me later.
31. And a tiered tank dress with a dainty floral design sure to have you *April showered* in compliments.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.