31 Stylish Pieces From Target That’ll Help You Affordably Bring Your Closet Up To Date
Seasons and styles will change, but your wallet will stay the same.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A short-sleeve linen shirt with flutter sleeves that has already added itself to your cart in every color. This will take any outfit from basic to sophisticated without your wallet questioning your decisions.
2. A pair of white sneakers because the ones you have are worn out and need to be replaced ASAP. Don't worry, this won't cost you an arm and leg.
3. A pair of high-rise flare denim pants sure to give off a retro vibe to any closet staple. Literally pair this with any tee, tank, blouse or sweater so that your outfit can be part of *history*.
4. A puff sleeve shirt with a round neck that'll add a little drama to your outfit. Can't guarantee there won't be drama in your personal life though, your friends are going to be fighting you to borrow this top.
5. High-rise ankle pants so versatile it can be paired with any item in your closet, even that shirt you regret buying on super clearance. No matter how little you spent on your whole 'fit, you'll still look like a million dollars.
6. An elegant top with an eyelet design, elbow sleeves, and a round neckline sure to make you look fancy without having to spend a fancy amount of money.
7. Modern ballet flats so eye-catching your friends will question who designed them. Don't be shy, tell them, boutique de Tarjay.
8. High-rise Mom jean shorts that are perfect for any casual summer outfit. Pair these with your favorite tee and boho hat for a more casual look.
9. A pair of joggers that give off Juicy Couture vibes without the couture price tag. Did I mention these are Elle Woods approved too?
10. An A-line mini skirt, perfect for those days you miss the '90s and want to channel your inner sport-chic personality.
11. A knee-length dress with cinched sleeves, ruffle accents, and a woven texture sure to replace your current favorite closet staple.
12. A leather jacket sure to add a little edge to your casual wardrobe. You can even wear this with a cute midi dress for a night out in the city. Basically, your options are endless and you'll slay either way.
13. Or a denim jacket sure to complete any look. If you feel like your outfit is missing something, it may be this jacket.
14. High-rise lounge pants that can arguably be worn to work too. If your boss turns down my idea, you can still wear them to the store, a friend's house, a walk around the neighborhood or even Netflix and chill.
15. A pair of shorts with a self-tie bow belt, so versatile it will complement your favorite or least favorite top in your closet. Basically, you can wear this with anything and still slay the day.
16. A lightweight fleece cardigan, perfect for traveling, walking the dog or running errands. You might catch feelings and flights, don't blame me...blame the cardigan.
17. Twisted hoop earrings, because it's time to replace the ones you have with a more upgraded, stylish, and affordable version.
18. Slip-on sandals that'll have everyone *sliding* in your DMs asking you for the link of where they can buy them too.
19. A water-repellent jacket because April showers bring May flowers and your time to bloom is coming soon! I also have this in my cart and need to feel better about myself, so add it to yours too... pretty please.
20. Cropped pants with a high-rise waist, cargo pockets, and belt because there are more options for pants than leggings. Style this with your favorite patterned blouse, and leather mules for a chic look.
21. A midi dress with an eyelet pattern, dramatic sleeves, and tiered skirt. Did I mention this dress comes with its own elegant vibe?....at no extra cost, of course.
22. A quarter-sleeve blouse with a cute floral print that'll compliment any pair of denim that you have in your closet. Style with a gold necklace, and your favorite flats for a more chic look.
23. Mid- rise pants with a relaxed fit that'll instantly become your go-to pants. You can wear these out for a casual stroll or even to sleep.
24. Wide-leg denim pants with absolutely no buttons. These pants come with a tie waist, pockets (OMG), and a flowly fabric. Do I need to say more?
25. A wrap maxi skirt that'll go perfect with any basic top you have in your closet. If you decide to go casual, throw on a jean jacket and you're good to go.
26. A platform sandal with built in memory foam sure to keep you comfortable all day long. Style this with your favorite maxi dress or ankle pants for a more casual look.
27. A floral print dress with flutter sleeves that'll make you feel like you are spending the weekend in the Hamptons. Add a little sweetness to your look with your favorite sandal heels or wedges.
28. A sleeveless hem dress made with a soft, stretchy fabric sure to keep you comfortable all day. Don't worry, the bow-tie waist, textured fabric, and pockets will add that fashionista flair you are looking for.
29. Simple teardrop gold earrings perfect for those over the top outfits that need some subtle jewelry.
30. Jeans with super high-rise cut, a faded finish, and distressed detailing. Wear this with your favorite tee, and sneakers to show off your laid-back personality.
31. And a long-sleeve blouse with a floral print that just screams "You better buy me and add me to your wardrobe!" Wear this with your favorite light wash jeans and white sneakers for a more casual look.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.