1. In Mamma Mia!, Donna says her mom is dead, but her mom is very much alive in Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again.
2. Dorothy's hair completely changes length throughout The Wizard of Oz — even over the course of one scene.
3. The Twilight vampires explicitly don't have heartbeats — and therefore don't have pumping blood — so where are the erections, shall we say, coming from?
4. Cinderella's shoes fit her oh-so perfectly, but one falls off when she runs away.
5. In The Meg, it was only just discovered that the big bad sharks aren't extinct, but the main character interacted with one five years ago — and in a whole different part of the ocean.
6. In High School Musical 2, Chad does a full song-and-dance number during the baseball game...about how he doesn't dance.
7. In Mean Girls, Damian spills the entire popcorn bowl when Cady scares him, but in the next shot, his bowl has mysteriously refilled itself.
8. Ariel from The Little Mermaid knows how to write — she signs Ursula's contract — but she doesn't write down anything to communicate with Eric when she can't speak.
9. In It's a Wonderful Life, Harry's grave is supposed to indicate that he died at age 9, but the years on the gravestone mean he was 7 or 8 when he passed.
10. In Sleeping Beauty, Maleficent curses Aurora to die before sunset on her 16th birthday, but the fairies bring Aurora back to the castle and leave her alone before the sun sets. Did they not hear the curse???
11. Hitch's huge allergic reaction is on the right side of his face, but once he's taken Benadryl and the swelling goes down, it's on his left side.
12. In About Time, Tim learns he can't go back in time to before his children were born because it'll change them, but later he and his dad go back to when he was a kid and nothing bad happens.
13. This is more of an inconsistency with the world than with the movie, but in The Notebook, Noah says he would watch traffic lights turn "from green to red to yellow" with his dad, which is not, you know, how traffic lights work — as indicated by the light changing correctly while he talks.
14. Also more of an inconsistency with the world, but how is it possible that no one else could fit into Cinderella's glass slipper? No other lady has her shoe size?
15. At one point, the windshield gets shattered Twister, but it's immediately fine in the next shot.
16. In Revenge of the Sith, Obi-Wan brings Luke to the super safe and hidden place of Tatooine. Anakin's home planet. So Luke can be raised by Anakin's step-brother and step-sister-in-law. How will he ever be found.
17. And finally, why don't the Twilight vampires lose it at periods? Jasper runs to attack Bella when she has a PAPER CUT.
Note: Not all submissions are from Community users.