16. Okay, the Ms. Minutes exposition video was fantastic. But wouldn't the disappearance of people change the Sacred Timeline?*
17. Also, and maybe this is my "casual Marvel fan" coming into play, didn't the Avengers change time a bunch? Too much to argue that all fits in the Sacred Timeline, right? If Loki goes forward like that's not true, I'll trust it and accept I'm wrong.
18. Oh, this is interesting. Owen Wilson is in 1549, so I guess all time is happening at once, or something similar. Or it's a Jeremy Bearimy situation. (Get ready for an abundance of references to The Good Place.)
19. Also, Owen Wilson! I knew he was in this, but still, shoutout to the fact that Owen Wilson is in this.
20. Okay, that time officer said, "That's the sixth attack in the last week," so they have weeks. The TVA folks experience weeks.
21. I guess "week" could mean a different length and they just happen to use the same word, but what a coincidence if so.
22. So right now there are two Lokis, no? Movie timeline Loki and Loki Loki.
23. Oh my goodness, "what [the Avengers] did was supposed to happen" is dumb. But also...sure. I would write it the same way, lol.
24. What was Loki's last name that Gugu Mbatha-Raw casually said? I had no idea he had a real last name.
25. Oh, I want Owen Wilson's name to be Dave or something.
26. It's Mobius! Mobius!
27. Well, Mobius is his last name. Maybe it's Dave Mobius.
28. So, "time passes differently here in the TVA," but they have weeks. I need more about this.
29. It's interesting that Loki used "people" to mean, what, all living things with a minimum of near-human intelligence?