2. I just laughed sooooo loudly and in shock at Emily VanCamp taking off a full electronic mask(????).
3. Oh my god, what is that technology? What are you talking about, show? Hahahahahaha.
4. Also, a whole part of her character has been that she's on the run! You can't just put her back in the US and have her say, "Relax, no one's looking for me here." That's so frustrating.
5. Also, how did no one on this very busy street notice a person taking off their face to suddenly have a new face? It makes no sense!
6. I'll (try to) stop talking about the mask thing now.
7. How is Karli Morgenthau the only Evil Hand Person to notice a man with wings flying above?
8. Ah, the thing in the case at the end of the last episode is a full Captain America suit for Anthony Mackie. I'll take that.
9. Oooh except I don't like the suit, lol.
10. This French guy who wants to kill Anthony Mackie says, "I wonder how much I can get for your new bird costume," and Anthony Mackie goes, "Maybe a baguette and a few French fries." Look alive, Anthony Mackie.
11. God, I'm having so much fun with this episode.
12. Yeah, for real, Sebastian Stan, keep your eyes on the prize.
13. Emily VanCamp's "Oops I ran into you, my bad" was the least believable thing I've ever seen.
14. Oh my god, she used mercury vapor "amongst other things" on that guy? Poor that guy! I know he was bad, but still, Jesus.