1. Barbara Streisand’s Sheer Pantsuit (1969)
2. Demi Moore’s Bike Shorts with a Bustier and Huge Coat (1989)
3. Bon Jovi’s Baggy Purple Velvet Tux (1991)
4. Geena Davis’ Pink Tutu (1992)
5. Whoopi Goldberg as Mary Poppins Meets Barney (1993)
6. Lizzy Gardiner’s Dress Made Out of American Express Gold Cards (1995)
7. Nicole Kidman as a Curtain with Tasseled Trim (1997)
She basically dressed as a drawing room.
8. Juliette Binoche as Velvet Dracula (1997)
9. Celine Dion in This All-White Getup (1999)
She basically wore white pants, a long-sleeved turtleneck, and a fedora.
10. Trey Parker and Matt Stone as J.Lo and Gwyneth Paltrow (2000)
11. Faith Hill as Technicolor Cotton Candy (2001)
12. Juliette Binoche as a Flapper (2001)
She looks fine, almost, but the Oscars are not a costume party!
13. Björk’s Swan Dress (2001)
“Stop looking at me, swan!”
14. Diane Keaton as Charlie Chaplin (2004)
15. Sally Kirkland’s Exploding Tent Dress (2007)
Who is Sally Kirkland? Does it matter? What matters is that she wore this very sheer tent to the Academy Awards.
She was a nominee for Best Actress in 1987 for the movie Anna and she was also on Season 5 of The Simple Life. A good mix, I think.
- A 25-year-old has been identified as the suspected drunk driver who drove a truck into a crowd at Mardi Gras and injured over a dozen.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲
- Tonight at 8:30pm ET, BuzzFeed is celebrating the biggest night in Hollywood, the Oscars, with a live show and tipsy game of bingo 🏆🍹