1. This Boobs Song Happened
The opening segment was this song about how sometimes women are not wearing shirts in movies.
2. The Prospect of George Clooney Getting with Quvenzhané Wallis Was Discussed
Yes, it was a joke, but: She is 9 years old. NINE!
3. There Was a “Joke” About Domestic Violence
MacFarlane said of Django Unchained: “Django is a movie where a woman is subjected to violence, or as we call it, a Chris Brown and Rihanna date movie.”
4. Jennifer Aniston Got Called a Stripper
6. He Also Said “Zero Dark Thirty” Was Evidence That Women Are Difficult
MacFarlane said the movie was an example of “a woman’s innate ability to never let anything go.”
7. And Then He Talked About the Kardashians Having Facial Hair
MacFarlane said a scruffy Ben Affleck might be mistaken for a Kardashian.
8. There Was this Questionable Joke About Jack Nicholson’s House
During a segment featuring Mark Wahlberg and his fictional friend Ted, there was some joking about an orgy that would take place after the ceremony at Jack Nicholson’s house. Many have pointed out Roman Polanski was accused of raping a woman at Nicholson’s house, so some have taken this as a deliberate reference. It could, of course, have been unintentional, but of all the celebrity homes to choose, it seems odd to randomly pick Nicholson’s.
9. MacFarlane Said It Was Fine That No One Could Understand Selma Hayek, Because All They Want to Do Is Look at Her
- Sebastian Gorka, a national security advisor to President Donald Trump, is reportedly set to leave the White House in the coming weeks.
- An American soldier died in Iraq this weekend after a roadside bomb exploded during a security check, the Pentagon said.
- As the number of terrorist convictions has increased in the UK, so has the concern that other inmates could too be lured into extremism.
- Selena Gomez said the backlash surrounding "13 Reasons Why" "is going to come no matter what" and noted that she's very proud of the series.