2. Guests were allowed to “touch” her hand while “she slept.”
A guest of the party tells BuzzFeed: “While she pretended to be asleep in a giant bottle of her perfume, people would go up and touch her hand and get their picture taken. This went on for like 30-60 minutes.”
As seen in this photo, Marc Jacobs was among the hand-touchers.
3. When she “woke up,” hairdressers started shaving the back of her head.
Says our party-going source: “She finally ‘awoke’ and started ‘getting ready,’ so we thought an actual performance was going down. NOPE. Her handlers in the bottle started reshaving her undercut.” (Gaga had shaved her head before the party, so this was a reshave.)
5. The tattoo thing went on for almost an hour.
Here’s one ten minute clip.
Meanwhile, outside of the massive perfume bottle…
6. Everyone at the party had to wear a hat or mask.
Some people got really serious about it.
Yoko Ono wore a top hat.
7. One woman wore a dead cat on her head.
8. Designer Alexander Wang dressed up as Hannibal.
9. And finally, lots of guys were walking around in leather bondage outfits.
Their purpose at the event was not entirely clear.
- The State Department has faulted Hillary Clinton for breaking email rules and failing to manage cybersecurity risks as Secretary of State.
- Protests outside a Donald Trump rally in New Mexico turned violent Tuesday night as demonstrators threw rocks and bottles at police officers.
- The Afghan Taliban has picked an extremist scholar as its successor to leader Mullah Mansour, who was killed in a U.S. drone strike last week.