2. Guests were allowed to “touch” her hand while “she slept.”
A guest of the party tells BuzzFeed: “While she pretended to be asleep in a giant bottle of her perfume, people would go up and touch her hand and get their picture taken. This went on for like 30-60 minutes.”
As seen in this photo, Marc Jacobs was among the hand-touchers.
3. When she “woke up,” hairdressers started shaving the back of her head.
Says our party-going source: “She finally ‘awoke’ and started ‘getting ready,’ so we thought an actual performance was going down. NOPE. Her handlers in the bottle started reshaving her undercut.” (Gaga had shaved her head before the party, so this was a reshave.)
5. The tattoo thing went on for almost an hour.
Here’s one ten minute clip.
Meanwhile, outside of the massive perfume bottle…
6. Everyone at the party had to wear a hat or mask.
Some people got really serious about it.
Yoko Ono wore a top hat.
7. One woman wore a dead cat on her head.
8. Designer Alexander Wang dressed up as Hannibal.
9. And finally, lots of guys were walking around in leather bondage outfits.
Their purpose at the event was not entirely clear.
- Former Israeli President Shimon Peres has died at 93. He was the country's longest-serving politician and statesman.
- Monday night's first presidential debate between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton was a horse show for undecided voters.
- The White House tried to stop Congress from publicly blaming Russia for election-related cyberattacks, BuzzFeed News has learned.