2. Guests were allowed to “touch” her hand while “she slept.”
A guest of the party tells BuzzFeed: “While she pretended to be asleep in a giant bottle of her perfume, people would go up and touch her hand and get their picture taken. This went on for like 30-60 minutes.”
As seen in this photo, Marc Jacobs was among the hand-touchers.
3. When she “woke up,” hairdressers started shaving the back of her head.
Says our party-going source: “She finally ‘awoke’ and started ‘getting ready,’ so we thought an actual performance was going down. NOPE. Her handlers in the bottle started reshaving her undercut.” (Gaga had shaved her head before the party, so this was a reshave.)
5. The tattoo thing went on for almost an hour.
Here’s one ten minute clip.
Meanwhile, outside of the massive perfume bottle…
6. Everyone at the party had to wear a hat or mask.
Some people got really serious about it.
Yoko Ono wore a top hat.
7. One woman wore a dead cat on her head.
8. Designer Alexander Wang dressed up as Hannibal.
9. And finally, lots of guys were walking around in leather bondage outfits.
Their purpose at the event was not entirely clear.
- President Obama has ordered a full review of hacking activity related to the 2016 election. Intelligence officials have alleged Russia used the hacks to interfere with the election.
- South Korean President Park Geun-hye has apologized for negligence after lawmakers impeached her over a corruption scandal.
- Donald Trump will remain an executive producer on NBC's "The Celebrity Apprentice" while he's president. Trump adviser Kellyanne Conway says he will do it in his "leisure time."
- More than 1,000 Russian athletes — including four gold medalists — have been involved in a doping conspiracy, a new report says.