18 People You Probably Didn't Notice Were In These Movies
The glow-ups are unreal.
We recently asked members of the BuzzFeed Community which actors they were surprised to learn had roles in movies before they reached super-fame. Here's what they said.
1. Ben Affleck was a high school basketball player in the Buffy the Vampire Slayer movie.
2. Mary-Kate and Ashley played Darla's friends in Little Rascals.
3. Before he became a '90s heartthrob, Leonardo DiCaprio was in Critters 3.
4. Joe Mangianello played Peter's bully in Spider-Man.
5. Elijah Wood played an adorable kid in Back to the Future II.
6. Christian Bale was the voice of Thomas in Pocahontas.
7. Steve Carrell had a tiny role as a police officer in the teen movie Sleepover.
8. Before she became the go to rom-com lady, Katherine Heigl played the final girl in The Bride of Chucky.
9. Rami Malek played Pharaoh Ahkmenrah in Night at the Museum, complete with a pretty convincing British accent.
10. Long before she starred in Stranger Things Natalia Dyer played the daughter of Hannah's stalker in The Hannah Montana Movie.
11. Brie Larson played an '80s mean girl in 13 Going on 30.
12. As did a baby-faced Ashley Benson.
13. Jack Gleeson had the groundbreaking role of "Little Boy" in Batman Begins.
14. Before she started playing the mean girl, Emma Roberts appeared as Johnny Depp's daughter in the biographical film Blow.
15. A pre That '70s Show Mila Kunis had a lil part in Honey, We Shrunk Ourselves.
16. Scarlett Johansson played the mean big sister in Home Alone 3.
17. A pre-teen Keira Knightley played Padme's decoy in Star Wars: Episode I, and honestly I can't think of anyone better to play a Natalie Portman look-alike.
18. And Maya Rudolph was in 50 First Dates.
Note: Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.