34 Useful Things To Add To Your Life In 2021, Because After 2020, You Deserve It
Treat-yourself products that'll *actually* serve a purpose.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A concrete trinket dish because this is the year that you *always* know where to find your keys, wallet, jewelry, what-have-you.
3. A handheld electric milk frother that'll make your morning coffee (whether it be hot or iced) a little extra special.
5. A sleek essential oil diffuser because experimenting with aromatherapy is high on your '21 bucket list.
6. A set of Stabilo pens that'll have the pages of your new bullet journal looking nothing less than Pinterest-perfect.
7. An exfoliating body bar equipped with jojoba meal and crushed olive seed to give your skin an invigorating, dead-skin-removing cleanse.
8. Cactus dryer buddies that, aside from keeping you company while you do your laundry, will help your clothes dry faster by fluffing them up. Less electricity = money saved. 🌵💸
10. Some snazzy Echo Frames so your personal assistant, Alexa, will always be readily available to make calls, set reminders, update your to-do lists, read you the news, play podcasts, and control your smart home. Wow.
11. A Boie face scrubber you can use to gently exfoliate and cleanse your face (ICYMI: that washcloth you use several times a week is a hotbed for nasty bacteria).
12. A gooseneck electric kettle that can boil water in as little as three minutes, which means you'll no longer have to stand over your stove, half asleep, anxiously waiting until your old-school tea pot starts whistling.
13. A reusable tote perfect for grocery getting, weekend travels, bringing your lunch to work — I'm sure you've got a good use for it.
14. And a set of wooden coat hooks that'll finally give you a place to hang all those reusable totes you've been collecting over the years (that door handle in your kitchen just isn't gonna cut it anymore).
15. A set of glass meal-prep containers guaranteed to have you serving up some delish, Insta-worthy creations week after week.
16. A vertical shoe rack so you can finally get your entryway under control and stop tripping over stray sandals the second you walk in the door.
17. A set of marbled-glass coasters that are incredibly beautiful AND functional. That expensive coffee table you bought on Cyber Monday will thank you later.
18. A water carafe to keep at your bedside that'll be a lifesaver when you wake up completely parched. Instead of being frustrated, you'll just sit up gently and enjoy a refreshing glass of H20 from the comfort of your bed. Ahhhhh.
19. A set of waffle towels made with a textured, honeycomb weave to transform your bathroom into a fancy at-home spa.
21. A handy charging pad so you can stop wasting minutes on end trying to find that *exact* angle for your charging cord to work.
22. An A7 memobottle that's essentially a flask for H20. It's about the size of your palm, which makes it easy to take along on walks or quick car rides.
23. A reusable bamboo cutlery set that'll give ya all the utensils you could ever need (fork, knife, spoon, chopsticks, straw, cleaning brush, toothbrush, AND carrying pouch) to eat mindfully on the go and avoid unnecessary plastic consumption.
24. An alarm clock designed to gently wake you in the morning with a calming light that mimics the sunrise. BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP, is so last year. 🌅⏰
25. A mini Theragun massager that'll give you some sweet relief when cramps, knots, or tension come knocking. Better yet, it's super quiet and will easily fit in your purse or backpack.
26. A jade roller and gua sha set designed to help your face absorb skincare products. It's effectively like giving yourself a little at-home facial treatment!
27. A Castile liquid hand soap that *lasts longer* and leaves your hands *softer* than a detergent-based soap ever could.
28. A stress relief candle made with 100% soy wax and infused with lavender oil, chamomile, and bay leaf. Who's up for a little R&R?
29. A David Rose-inspired tumbler that's not only a handy vessel for all your bevvies (whatever those might be), but is sure to get some good laughs from friends and family as they nervously ponder whether or not they should be talking to you at the moment.
30. A skin softening cream specifically formulated to protect, soften, and moisturize dry skin. It's made with entirely plant-based ingredients like shea butter, aloe vera, cranberry seed oil, and argan oil, and might just be the solution to your dry skin you've been looking for.
31. A mug warmer so you can stop using the microwave to reheat your cooled beverages, which probably just results in you burning yourself on the mug while your coffee or tea has barely risen a degree.
32. An adorable micro tote that's *just* big enough to fit all the essentials and is sure to become your new fav accessory.
34. And a Wild One dog harness that'll prevent your pup from haphazardly pulling you down the sidewalk, as well as give them a much-needed fashion upgrade for the new year.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.