1. A mounted brush you can stick on the corner of a wall to provide your cat with all the scratching and grooming their li'l heart desires. It even includes a compartment for storing cat nip! 😻
2. A pet hair roller that'll help you keep your furniture clean and clear of all the unwanted fur that's been building up for weeks (ok, months? YEARS??).
3. A stuffed duck that is also known as the last toy your pup may ever need. They'll be tossing it in the air by day, and cuddling up with it by night. Sooooo precious!!
4. A creamy paw butter that's formulated with all-natural ingredients to protect your pup's paws from irritants like salt, heat, snow, ice, and sand.
5. An interactive cat toy that's guaranteed to keep your little feline (and you) entertained for HOURS.
6. A bag of oral hygiene sticks to rid your dog's grill of unsightly plaque and tartar. They're also made with hemp seeds and fatty acids to help support skin health and boost their immune system!
7. An ear treatment to keep your pet's ears clean and healthy. It can also help prevent nasty infections and complications down the road that'll undoubtedly result in a hefty bill from your veterinarian.
8. A pack of matatabi chew sticks your kitty will actually enjoy the flavor of. They're made from matatabi (a plant native to Japan) and a delicious catnip alternative — perfect for the fur balls who are quite particular about their snacks.
9. A pack of canned pet food covers so you can stop wasting single-use plastic wrap just because your pet can't finish a whole can. They can even stretch to fit any size can!
10. An interactive dog toy that's perfect for the K9 who can't focus for longer than a few seconds at a time — kinda like you, their parent, trying to accomplish anything at work... 😂
11. A cleansing wrinkle cream to prevent moisture from building up and rinsing away tear stains. No tears left to cry, bb!!
12. A purring cat toy equipped with (you guessed it) a built-in purring mechanism to help your anxious little kitty relax and unwind, wherever it is you might be going.
13. A broom for pet hair that'll have you quite literally *raking* out all the dog and/or cat hair that's interwoven itself with your carpet and rugs. I have never been so impressed yet disgusted at the same time.
14. An internet-beloved pet urine stain-removing spray that *also* helps remove any lingering smells. We love a 2-for-1.
15. An ergonomic litter scoop here to make the task at least a little more bearable. First of all, it's big enough to hold more than one load...if you know what I mean. Secondly, once you arrive at the trash can with said loads, you can simply press a button to open the bottom flap, which'll conveniently drop the bits in the trash — keeping them as far away from you as possible.
Promising review: "This was delivered today, and I scooped the box right after. This thing is phenomenal. It is ergonomic and easy to hold and use, so no getting your hands dirty. The bag doesn't fall into the trash because it's a precise slide from the scoop straight into the can. It's just the right size to sift out the good and dump the rest without it sliding through. The button is easy to use and snappy. It's got a really good-sized scoop and a plenty big enough shoot out the bottom. I think I'm in love with my new pooper-scooper hahahaha! I rarely write reviews, but I had to write one for this li'l item! Must-have!" —Nicole Diddle
Get it from Amazon for $13.98.
16. A hair-removing glove your dog will probably think is a chew toy (until you start using it for a relaxing scratch sesh).
17. A joint support chew because you aren't the only one whose knees are hurting. This chew is formulated with glucosamine, an anti-inflammatory ingredient to help lubricate their joints and increase strength.
18. A liquid tartar remover that you simply add to their water to help blast away tartar and plaque — because there's no way they're letting you come at them with a toothbrush.
19. An immunity-boosting allergy supplement designed to provide some much-needed relief for their allergies and sensitive skin. These soft chews deliver a dose of probiotics and other nutrients said to help improve immune function, aid digestion, promote healthy skin, and add shine to their coat.
20. A pet poncho to not only give your pooch an added layer of warmth on chilly days, but also wrap them in a warm hug to help alleviate any anxiety they may be experiencing. Plus, it's super cute, and they'll want to pose for a photoshoot at the park.
21. A swan fountain for the cats who refuse to drink out of a bowl. You can't be running to the bathroom every five minutes to turn on the water for their meowing soul, so this is a win for both of ya.
22. A pet brush you can use to detangle mats in your pet's fur as well as remove dead skin that's accumulated in their coat. The tiny teeth on the stainless steel blade help to detangle the strands of fur and shake things loose while keeping things comfortable and pain-free for them.
23. A pack of catnip-infused felt balls guaranteed to keep your purring friend entertained for hours — freeing up time for you to actually get some chores done around the house.
24. A set of mini combs specifically made to help you detangle the fur around your pet's eyes. And, even less glamorously, comb out any crusty eye boogers.
25. A tub of pet-friendly ice-melting treatment that'll keep your driveway slip-free *without* irritating your pet's paws.
26. An enzymatic toothpaste and toothbrush that's 100% safe for your pet to swallow, because you can't stand their stinky breath anymore and are ready to tackle all that gunk in their mouth once and for all.
27. A special hair-removing silicone brush specifically designed to rid your car of fur. They might make a great back-seat driver, but dang, do they make a mess!!
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.