Banana Republic Factory Is Offering Up To 70% Off Their Coziest Items
Sweaters and slippers and sherpa, oh my!
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Banana Republic Factory is slashing prices (by up to 70%) for their Winter Warmth sale, and it includes some pretty great deals on all your cozy, cold-weather faves (like chunky sweaters, duster cardigans, and statement outerwear). Which makes it the PERFECT opportunity to snag one last gift for yourself (or two, or three) before the holidays officially come to a close. 🎁
The sale only runs through the weekend, and things are already selling like hot cakes! To save ya some time, I scoured the site and found 21 of the best deals worth checking out:
2. A duster cardigan equipped with a hood (and pockets!) cozy enough for lounging, but practical enough for when you do have to go outside.
6. A faux fur jacket practically begging to be paired with those cute jeans you bought on Black Friday.
7. A hoodie sweatshirt with button closures that'll set it apart from the other grey hoodies in your closet. It's also partially made with recycled plastic bottles!
8. A teddy coat, because you've been wanting one for a while now and this sale is the perfect excuse to finally make it happen.
9. A mock-neck sweater with lantern sleeves and a ribbed hem that'll look great with all those wide-leg pants you've been collecting over the years.
12. A marled crewneck sweater, perfect for those days when you wanna look a little more put together on Zoom but aren't willing to sacrifice comfort.
13. A polka dot pajama top, because you've been spending more time than ever in your PJs lately and that oversized T-shirt from college just isn't cutting it anymore.
15. Zip-cuff knit joggers you'll be wearing everywhere from your couch, to the grocery store, to the coffee shop, and back again.
16. Or these knit joggers with a soft, elastic waistband and drawstring ties that, frankly, you'll probably never wanna take off.
17. A sweatshirt with a built-in face covering that'll come in handy when you forget your mask at home and don't have time to run back.
18. A textured sweater dress that's basically the socially-acceptable equivalent of wearing your softest blanket out of the house.
19. A pair of bright pom slippers to add a pop of color to all your neutral, monochrome fits you've been rocking lately.
20. A sherpa jacket that'll be exactly the extra layer you need when you've gotta brave the cold to fetch the mail or make another coffee run.
21. And, some acid-wash jeans in a curvy fit that'll actually fit you properly as well as add a fresh wash to your blue jean lineup.
And there's so many more where these came from! Be sure to check out the entire sale for even more cozy finds before it ends this Sunday.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.