1. You should be washing your bath towels after 3-4 uses.
2. If you wear bras, you should be washing them after 6 uses, period.
3. Jeans should be washed as little as possible — possibly never.
4. You should wash, or at least change, your sheets on a weekly basis.
5. You should be washing your workout clothes after each use.
6. Kitchen sponges should be replaced every week.
7. Hand towels must be washed every two days.
8. Pajamas should be washed after three uses.
9. Rinse your bathing suit, at the very least.
10. You shouldn't wash your hair with shampoo more than 2-3 times a week.
11. You have to wash your face twice every day day.
12. You should really clean any makeup brushes that come in direct contact with your face on a weekly basis.
13. Also, eyeshadow brushes must be cleaned on a monthly basis.
14. Underwear must be washed every time you take it off.
15. Your coats need to be washed once per season.
16. And here's some good (or maybe bad) news, depending on how you feel about showers: the ideal frequency for showering/bathing is every 2-3 days... or when you're really dirty.
For more translated content and BuzzFeed International goodness, subscribe to Inter Webz: our new bi-weekly newsletter bringing you the best of the 'net from around the world.
Note: if you can’t see the signup box above, just go here to sign up.
This post was translated from Spanish.