We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A wood polish and conditioner for grandma's vintage nightstand or your minimalist bookshelf. It helps prevent wood from fading and drying, so your furniture will look brand-new without sanding.
3. A snout soother stick for your doggo's chapped nose. This vegan balm contains hempseed oil, grape-seed oil, jojoba oil, and vitamin E that help heal crusty and dry spots. Rub onto their snout two to three times a day for some relief.
4. Adhesive grippers if you have rugs that feel more like Slip ’N Slides. Stick these on the bottom of them so you don't wipe out the next time you're walking across the floor. You'll def score an "A" for keeping your rugs and carpets in place at home.
5. Some surface cover to make your boring countertops look *way better* than they did before. Everyone will be asking, "did you redo part of your kitchen?!" when IRL, you just stuck on this marble-print adhesive and didn't get expensive renovations.
6. A pack of clip-in hair extensions for times when you want to give your hair a little more length. If your locks are on the shorter side or you really want to rock a longer ponytail, these synthetic strands will provide you with the 'do of your dreams.
7. A disposer foaming cleanser because when was the last time you ~actually~ cleaned out lingering eggshell bits and other slime from your kitchen garbage disposal without taking an hour? It's easy to use and looks like a mini volcano erupting from your sink. Your stinky drain will thank you for this foamy (and super-clean) treatment.
9. Goo Gone to lift sticker labels, chewing gum, and crayons from household surfaces and car exteriors and interiors. Raise your hand if you're done using fingernails (and your free time) to peel away gunk.
10. A dual-ended brow pencil and spoolie so you can achieve natural-looking brows with minimal effort. Fill in hair gaps with the self-sharpening mechanical brow pencil, run the spoolie across arches to shape 'em up, and you'll be good to go.
11. A rust stain remover that'll tackle the toughest red spots ruining your sink, drain, and shower walls. You'll save $$$ on bathroom repairs in no time.
12. A cradle cap comb to gently remove flaky skin from your baby's scalp. It has two sides: a soft rubber brush to loosen up small flakes and a fine-toothed comb for hard-to-remove flakes. Slide this tool onto your hand and gently run it across your little one's scalp to help alleviate dry spots.
If you notice signs of cradle cap (seborrheic dermatitis) on your baby's scalp, definitely check in with their pediatrician first before trying any treatments like the comb above.
Promising review: "It makes removal so much easier and gives more consistent removal than my previous method of washcloths or just scratching the cradle cap off with my fingernails. It’s amazing, gross, and wonderful. My babe doesn’t even flinch when I spend 10 minutes clearing his scalp of all the goo. It seems to be soothing to him. I just apply baby shampoo, then brush a little with the blue brush. Then I slowly start to comb in sections all in one direction. Then I go back and forth in multiple directions. It’s shocking the amount of dead skin that comes off. I’ve even used it successfully in his eyebrows (he gets some cradle cap there, too). This is a KEEPER!" —ZMomUtah
Get it from Amazon for $4.99.
13. A nine-bin interlocking drawer organizer because it'll basically fit in any type of drawer and keep your bathroom essentials organized. You can arrange it in multiple ways (as shown below) to stash anything from cotton rounds to pill bottles.
14. A matte foundation that'll withstand oily skin and provide buildable coverage. Its formula is noncomedogenic (goodbye clogged pores) and stays on all day long, so you won't need to think twice about reapplying.
15. A pack of plant food spikes because your green babies need the proper nutrients to thrive indoors and avoid wilting. This fertilizer can be used for all kinds of of plants like house crotons, ferns, and spider plants, and takes the stress out of plant care.
16. A conditioning oil to soften damaged cuticles and minimize brittle areas. Its jojoba and vitamin E-rich formula penetrates the nail bed and cuticle area to help restore moisture and strengthen weak nails.
17. These blotting papers that'll absorb excess oil on your face. If your forehead is looking like a shiny disco ball due to oiliness, grab one of these tissues and dab it onto affected areas for a little relief. They also easily fit in a backpack or purse for on-the-go touch-ups!
18. Pumice stones to get rid of gross toilet bowl rings and hard water stains in your sink. They'll seamlessly remove grime from bathroom surfaces when bleach and other potent cleaners can't get the job done.
19. A foot file so good at gently removing dead skin, you'll gasp at your newly soft heels that were once callused and cracked.
20. A jewelry cleaning pen that'll get your rings sparkling again, thanks to micro-fine cleansers. No more dull diamonds or dirty scuffs on your fave baubles.
21. A nail-strengthening cream for your dry, damaged, and brittle nails that need a break from frequent salon visits. It's formulated with hydrogenated jojoba oil, calcium, and vitamins, that'll help prevent chipping, cracking, and splitting. The next time you do give yourself a manicure, your digits will be in better shape.
22. A wart-removal gel that'll treat plantar warts with a no-drop liquid salicylic acid formula. It'll help alleviate the cauliflower-esque colony around your heels and the middle of your foot. Yes you can ~walk on sunshine~ without pain from these pesky growths.
23. A phosphate-free surface scrub for messy kitchen surfaces. Made with plant-derived ingredients, this powder cleaner will remove everything from grease to sauce in minutes. That grime on your sink and stove top burners will be history in 3...2...1.
24. Acure's Brightening Facial Scrub because it'll exfoliate dead skin cells, clear impurities, and brighten your complexion. If you want your skin to glow like a lightbulb and you don't want to spend a lot on your regimen, this scrub will get the job done. 💡
25. Avarelle pimple patches to suck up all the nasty gunk inside pesky zits. Thanks to a layer of tea tree leaf oil and calendula oil, your pimples will be covered and less accessible during the process.
26. A set microfiber makeup remover cloths that'll remove stubborn concealer, foundation, blush, and eye makeup with a little bit of water. Yes, I repeat *JUST WATER*— no greasy cleansers, harsh scrubbing, or wasting disposable wipes to get your face squeaky clean again.
27. A sponge-tipped concealer to seamlessly cover up acne, dark spots, and dark circles. It's packed with goji berry and Haloxyl that'll help minimize the appearance of puffiness and conceal irritated spots. Yes to working that makeup pro magic in minutes. 👏
28. And vinyl peel-and-stick contact paper that'll give your kitchen appliances a modern update without replacing them. Measure the amount you need, stick it onto the surface you'd like to change, and you'll have a new "stainless-steel" fridge or dishwasher, even if they are decades old.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.