26 Highly-Reviewed Things From Athleta You'll Want For Your Next Workout
Crush your sweat session with breathable leggings, crop tops, and more stylish activewear.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Comfy ankle pants for weekend hikes, yoga classes, and walking around the neighborhood. You'll love wearing breathable bottoms and be glad you gave your compression leggings a break.
2. A twist back cami because sweating a lot during workouts is ~the pits~ and you deserve a top that'll quickly wick away moisture and help you stay cool.
3. A crop workout top with a built-in bra and a soft fabric that'll feel amazing on your chest. Slip into this essential for indoor cycling or Pilates.
4. High-rise leopard leggings that'll be ~purrfect~ for high and low-impact exercise. There's also a back pocket that'll safely hold your smartphone while you work out.
5. A ventilated jacket you'll want to wear on chilly morning runs or trail walks. You can easily adjust the hood and waist to accommodate layers *and* feel safer in low visibility settings, thanks to reflective fabric.
6. A soft tee just begging to be part of your activewear uniform. With a seamless design, you won't have to worry about chafing or discomfort while you're lifting weights or doing crunches.
7. Mesh racer shorts so you can say buh-bye to thigh rubbing and crush your cardio session. While you're working up a sweat, these babies will keep you dry and comfortable.
8. A scoop tank because A) you'll feel super cool mid-workout and B) you need a piece of activewear that can be worn for yoga, kickboxing, and more! Knot it and pair with your fave bike shorts or go for a more flowy look with high-rise leggings.
9. A tie-back sweatshirt that'll work great for cooler workout days and let your bod breathe. It'll look so fab with high-rise leggings or joggers.
10. A sports bra that ~has your back~ when it comes to high-impact cardio (we're talking HIIT, running, and cycling here) and will keep your chest in place, even if you're jumping and sprinting.
11. Mesh leggings so you can upgrade your basic gym outfit with cool paneling and a high-rise silhouette. They also hit your ankle at the right spot and won't bunch up.
12. A pretty bodysuit that you can slip into for virtual dance classes. Its off-shoulder shape will look gorgeous and keep you supported while you're learning *all the moves*.
13. Secure leggings because your smartphone will be in a safe spot and not slip out on runs, hikes, and bike rides. Did we mention there's also not one, but two (yes two) pockets for essentials?
14. Bike shorts so perfect for yoga, you'll forget you're actually wearing them. They have a comfy waistband that'll prevent bunching or slouching during poses.
15. A sleek T-shirt you'll want to wear all the time because it won't cling to your chest, shoulders, or arms *and* provide amazing breathability. Lift, twist, and curl with ease in this beauty, which comes in a bunch of colors.
16. A lightweight sports bra that'll give you awesome compression and support regardless of what type of exercise you're doing. Barre? You're covered. Weight training? You're good to go, too.
17. No-show athletic socks because they won't budge or slide down whenever you're exercising. Wouldn't it be nice to *not* have to stop mid-run and bend down to fix your shoes and socks?
18. A cozy sweatshirt that'll feel like a cocoon around your body when you head outdoors. Power walk or hike in this gem and you'll feel comfy and toasty on chilly days.
19. Soft joggers you'll want to wear for workouts, running errands, and lounging at home. Squat, lunge, and sit in these pants, which will basically make you want to put your bike shorts on hold (sorry, not sorry) and dress in something more comfortable.
20. A comfy T-shirt for all your training sessions that require resistance bands, weights, kettlebells, and basically any other upper body equipment. The sleeves are perfect for lifting and rotations, so you won't feel constricted every time you move.
21. A breathable long-sleeve tee with mesh ventilation, roomy sleeves, and fabric that won't stick to your skin. Yes to not getting stuck in your shirt after a long run.
22. A compression tank you can count on if you're doing a lot of core work, strength training, and inversions. It'll stay on your bod and not slide down when you're in the middle of a crunch, lift, or supported headstand.
23. Stylish leggings that you can dress up (or down) and will help you easily put together a workout outfit. All-way stretch fabric and a high-rise fit will make you never want to take them off.
24. A strappy bra with a comfy band and a beautiful design that'll let you move freely sans pain. No more chafing, red marks, or irritation after you complete a yoga session.
25. A cozy cardigan because sometimes you're doing light workouts in a cold room (not fun) and you need a little coverage for warmth. You can also easily layer a tank or tee under this beauty.
26. A tie-dye crop top that'll add a pop of color to your activewear #OOTD and not show sweat stains when you're done working out.
That feeling when you find the best workout leggings:
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.