25 Things You're Probably Going To Want For Your Next Day Off
Set your status to "OOO" and chill out with bath caddies, chair hammocks, and DIY skincare treats.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An inflatable lounger that'll basically feel like your sofa when you're spending OOO time outdoors. Just climb in, grab a blanket, and drift off to dreamland in this cozy cocoon. (No ground sleeping required!)
2. A papaya and pineapple sheet mask so you can get a brighter complexion. Breakouts are no match for this skincare treat, which can slough away dead skin and impurities. Baby-soft skin on your next day off *is* possible.
3. Soft joggers because you deserve an OOO uniform that's comfy as hell. These pants have a relaxed fit and go with your fave loungewear tops.
4. Yoga cards so you can spice up your morning, afternoon, or evening flow with 70 different poses. Goddess Squat, Warrior III, and more moves will be ~on deck~ while you get flexible on your next vacay day.
5. A throw pillow for your reading nook that's equally pretty and cozy as heck. Update your OOO status, prop your back against this beauty, and enjoy a book for hours on end.
6. Light saber chopsticks so you can enjoy takeout ~in a galaxy far, far away~ when you're not working. These babies glow and grip well on sushi and noodles, making your next lunch a super fun and stress-free experience.
7. A foot bath because your heels and toes could seriously use some pampering while you're OOO. With a temperature setting and four massage rollers, your feet will be in heaven and not ache anymore.
8. A chair hammock so you can curl up with a book or a hot cup of coffee and chill outside. This cozy piece of furniture looks cute on a balcony or porch and has a built-in footrest for additional comfort. Those work emails can wait while you take in a cool breeze and relax.
9. A jade roller to ~roll out~ any skin stressors and give your face a little massage. Pop this baby in the freezer, take it out, and gently roll it against your cheeks, chin, and forehead anytime you're away from your WFH space.
10. A mermaid blanket so you can be ~under a sea~ of comfort during your next binge-watching marathon or campfire hangout. Wouldn't it be nice to not be cold for once?
11. A bath caddy because nothing beats spending OOO time drinking wine and reading a juicy bestseller in the tub. This tray is expandable and can also fit a tablet, in case you want to catch up on your fave TV show too.
12. A soft V-neck tee that's anything but ~basic~ when it comes to loungewear. Slip into this comfy number when you're chillin' at home or running errands. Why dress up when you're not online?
13. A milk frother so you can be your own barista and whip up an amazing Dalgona coffee or iced matcha latte during your staycation. This handy gadget is super easy to use and is *chef's kiss* perfect for caffeinated drinks.
14. A meditation pillow that'll help correct your posture and keep your tush comfy while you calm your mind. Thanks to amazing cushioning, your bod (and brain) will be on cloud nine the next time you're OOO.
15. A hydration pack so you won't need to carry a bulky backpack on your OOO adventures. It comes with a two-liter hydration bladder for water, and secure large pocket to hold your phone, sunglasses, and jacket.
16. A hand-poured candle set that'll get you ready for fall and make you want to hop in the car and travel to a pumpkin patch, stat. Each soy candle smells heavenly and has 50+ hours of burn time.
17. A stress relief tea to drink when you need a break from your WFH routine. It's caffeine-free and includes a soothing combination of cinnamon, kava, Indian sarsaparilla root and carob pod.
18. A fun coloring book because you'll get to enjoy happy hour animals and give yourself a creative breather from work. Each coloring page has drink recipes, so you can sip on a spritzer or cosmo while you color your heart out at home.
19. An aromatherapy mist that you can use on your body *and* bedsheets before you go to sleep. A calming combo of chamomile and lavender essential oils will help you chill out after a stressful work week.
20. A bedside caddy so you can have all the essentials (and by essentials, we mean good reads, tablets, drinks, and snacks) next to your comfy space. Binge-watch a Netflix show, flip through a magazine, or nom on some granola bars when you're on vacay mode.
21. A gel eye mask to help aching temples or puffy eyelids. If you're tired or experiencing pain on your OOO day, slip this on for some cooling relief.
22. A Self-Therapy notepad that'll help get your feelings on paper, especially if you've been a tad stressed out with WFH things. It has fill-in-the-blank space for "relevant present influences," "what it all means," and "breakthrough," to help you laugh a little and work through annoyances.
23. A pair of comfy slippers so you can give your feet a break when you're not working. These babies are stylish and feel like little pillows on your heels and toes.
24. Nourishing soap that'll upgrade your DIY spa day *and* hydrate thirsty skin. This bar, which contains charcoal and eucalyptus, will get to work on dry spots and leave your bod silky smooth.
25. A pretty diffuser with a crystal-ball design and steam feature that'll leave your bedroom smelling so good. Add your fave essential oil, enjoy the LED lights, and chill out on your next vacation day. 🔮
You, enjoying some "me time" after you clock out from work:
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.