30 Pieces Of Spring Clothing For Anyone Who's Already Done With Winter
Time to give your winter wardrobe the ~cold shoulder~.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A gorgeous bell-sleeve mini dress you can wear to outdoor weddings, bottomless brunches, and dinner cruises. It may be that weird in between weather, but you'll still be comfortable and stylish.
2. A satin midi skirt, so you can pair it with your favorite crop top and kitten heels for a sweet spring outfit.
3. A tie-front T-shirt, because having a *basic* item that'll go with blazers, distressed jeans, or denim skirts takes the stress out of dressing up for spring activities.
4. A retro-inspired shirt dress that'll give your wardrobe a lil' blast to the past and looks ah-mazing on sunny spring days.
5. A stretch denim jacket, because it's still breezy outside and not quite shorts weather yet. It'll go with basically everything in your closet and it's not too rigid for layering.
6. A semi-sheer blouse with colorful flowers and a sleek neckline. It shows off your beautiful 'bod *and* is versatile enough to wear with all your spring looks.
7. Baggy overalls that are so comfy and flattering, you'll be thinking "where have you been all my life?" Plus, your off-shoulder blouses, baby T-shirts, and other spring tops will look so great underneath them.
8. A pair of kick flare pants, because it's finally time to put away your winter bottoms. You'll be glad to show off your sneakers and slides again...
9. High-waisted trousers with roomy pockets and a tie waist for your work wardrobe. They come in earthy colors (like army green and sky blue), so you can channel all the spring vibes without overdoing it.
10. A velvet tank you'll wanna dress up (or down) when it's not too hot or too cold. Layer it under your favorite blazer or jacket and you'll be ready for spring, stat.
11. A bodycon pencil skirt that'll turn up the heat and show off your legs. We won't be needing thick, uncomfortable, "I'm so darn cold" tights anymore.
12. And a spring-friendly bodysuit for easy day-to-night dressing. Oh hi shoulders, it's been a minute...
13. A patterned swing dress with sleeves, so you'll be ready for spring's wacky weather. If it's breezy, warm, and overcast, this floral number has you covered.
14. Or a leopard print dress that'll wake up your boring clothing inventory and keep you well-dressed on warmer days.
15. A quilted bomber jacket, because you may need some spring outerwear that's sporty, casual, and stylish for your off-duty schedule.
16. A pair of high-rise jeans with a straight leg cut for work or the weekend: They'll ~lewk~ perfect with your favorite blouse, basic T-shirt, or bodysuit. Plus, their light blue shade screams "its finnallly spring."
17. Or a pair of frayed jeans that you can style with a button down shirt or mesh top. Bet you missed your distressed denim all winter long.
19. A frilled, ruffled blouse that's lightweight and a great transitional piece for spring. You won't be too warm or too cold for once.
20. A mesh crop top you'll love wearing to concerts and festivals. It may not be summer yet, but at least you can dress for slightly warmer temperatures.
22. A vibrant maxi dress with pockets and a pattern to add a pop of color to your wardrobe. You can totally wear it to farmer's market trips or outdoor parties all season long.
23. A splurge-worthy leather jacket that'll dress you to the nines and ~spring up~ your outerwear collection. Its light shade will match pretty much everything in your closet...
26. A skull rain jacket, so you can stay nice and dry during rain showers. It comes with a hood too, so your hair won't get wet.
27. An off-shoulder blouse with ruffles, because you can trade your flannels for something a little more springy and 🔥.
28. A midi slip skirt to show off those legs that've been hiding for months. Tights? Oh we won't be needing those as much...
29. A smock mini dress that'll channel your inner flower child and look sweet with a pair of high-top kicks.
30. An open-front blazer jacket you can wear all year round. It's spring and we're still rockin' some classic pieces.
You, after adding all those spring clothes to your closet...
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.