25 Pairs Of Shoes For Every Kind Of Social Distancing Vibe
Slide into slippers, sneakers, and other comfy kicks indoors.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Tie-dye print sneakers that'll brighten up your go-to WFH outfit. Even if you're inside, you can still wear these cute kicks with jeans and a T-shirt.
2. Slim flip-flops for at-home spa days: It's been a minute since you've had self-care time and you can totally wear them for DIY pedicures.
3. Lightweight sandals, because warmer days are ahead: These will give your lounge-at-home look a major upgrade when the temperature rises outside.
4. Running sneakers for high-impact living room workouts: You'll get amazing traction and comfort while you go on the treadmill or do a HIIT circuit.
5. Fluffy slippers you'll want to ~slip~ into whenever you're climbing out of bed, hopping out of the shower, or chillin' on the couch.
6. A pair of slip-ons that'll go with everything *and* still feel comfy all day long: They're made with knit fabric, so your feet will stay cool and sweat-free while you're indoors.
7. Pointed mules, because you may want to dress up a little for your next WFH meeting. You'll look so polished while you're presenting or joining in on a discussion with coworkers.
8. A pair of chunky sneakers, so you can feel like you're walking on clouds while making TikTok videos or giving FaceTime tours of your home.
9. Cozy slippers that are like a pillow for your feet: You can walk around the house in them and their memory foam insoles can help reduce arch pain.
10. A pair of training sneakers, so you can work up a sweat indoors and not kill your feet. Lunge, squat, and lift in these stylish and supportive kicks.
11. Adorable slippers that'll turn up the heat *and* comfort while you WFH: They're USB-powered and will keep your feet nice and toasty while you answer emails and hop on video conferences.
12. A pair of colorful Crocs for days you want to let your feet *breathe*: Ventilation ports keep debris and water at bay and the tropical-inspired print looks great with any comfy outfit.
13. A workout-friendly sneaker you'll want to wear for indoor cross training. They're super durable and provide good cushioning, so you won't have to worry about sliding when you jump or dance around your home gym.
14. Checked slip-on sneakers, because when was the last time you added a pop of color to your leggings and sweatshirt uniform?
15. Sleek sneakers that give off major leisure vibes. A ghille-style lacing system and a cushioned footbed keep your feet comfortable while you walk around indoors.
16. A slide and slipper hybrid so fluffy, soft, and cozy, you may never want to put on your uncomfortable office shoes again. Your feet will thank you while you chill or work from home.
17. A pair of printed slides with a fun fruit pattern and a textured footbed for optimal comfort. Finally, a pair of shoes that you can wear indoors and won't hurt your feet!
18. Retro-inspired sneakers to pair with joggers, jumpsuits, and other clothes in your loungewear wardrobe.
19. Or a pair of sneakers that are lace-free and feel like a soft cocoon around your feet. Just slip these on whenever you need to go outside to check up on your plant babies or walk your dog.
20. A classic slipper for your self-care regimen: All you'll have to do is put on a robe, some pajamas, and slide into these to kickoff some "me time."
21. Ultra-light sandals that are waterproof and cushion your feet. When the weather warms up, slide into these and you'll be glad to ditch those painful block heels and oxfords.
22. Hiking shoes for solo walks on trails. A waterproof membrane, full-cushion footbed, and sweat-wicking lining will help you enjoy nature without pain or soreness.
23. And walking-friendly shoes, because you may want to take a lap around the block or go on the treadmill at home. Your feet will feel so good with soft mesh lining and a molded footbed.
24. A pair of everyday sneakers that'll work with all the casual clothing in your closet: They come in a bunch of colors and go well with jeans, joggers, shorts, and T-shirts.
25. Chambray-style sneakers, because your basic footwear needs a chic and comfy upgrade. If you want a shoe to wear for lounging in the yard or walking along a beach, you may want to buy these.
You, feeling so comfortable in your "staying-in" footwear:
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.