39 Problem-Solving Products For Anyone Who Doesn't Have Time To Clean
Tidy your living space at the speed of light with a hard water stain remover, a touchless stationary vacuum, and more cleaning essentials.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Wet & Forget shower cleaner that (gasp) you can literally leave and clean later. Instead of bending over a tub and scrubbing for eternity, all you have to do is apply to the grimy area, go do something more enjoyable, and rinse it away the next day.
2. A FlexiSnake Drain Millipede to unclog painfully slow drains and remove gross gunk. This baby latches onto trapped hair and debris and gets 'em out, stat. Buh-bye, loose strands, last night's toothpaste, and leftover soap.
3. A phosphate-free surface scrub for messy kitchen surfaces. Made with plant-derived ingredients, this powder cleaner will remove everything from grease to sauce in minutes. That grime on your sink and stove top burners will be history in 3...2...1.
4. A nontoxic dusting spray that'll help you quickly remove dust *and* leave your furniture smelling so good. Just spray, wipe with a cloth, and your tables will be free from gross particles.
5. A hard water stain remover for your shower door, faucet, and toilet bowl that still look grimy, even though you've tried cleaning them a million times. This formula gets to work on tough soap scum and water spots that won't budge, so your bathroom can look sparkling again in very little time.
6. A pair of colorful mop slippers so you can clean up spills with minimal effort and work on your dance moves. If the thought of doing housework is boring you badly, slip into these slides for some fun.
7. Pumice stones to get rid of gross toilet bowl rings and hard water stains in your sink. They'll seamlessly remove grime from bathroom surfaces and don't require an army of cleaning supplies to get the job done. You can put away that brush and bottle of bleach for good.
8. A bleach-based instant stain remover spray because mold and mildew don't deserve a hangout spot on your patio furniture, birdbath, or cute outdoor sculptures. It removes stains from the toughest surfaces *and* doesn't require any scrubbing.
9. A bagless, touchless stationary vacuum so you can bid farewell to flimsy dustpans that make messes worse. Just sweep debris towards this high-tech gadget and it'll instantly suck it up for you.
10. Or a robot vacuum cleaner to suck up pet hair, food crumbs, and dirt around your living space. Let this high-tech gem clean your dirty floors so you can tackle your to-do list that doesn't include sweeping with a broom.
11. Toilet-cleaning gel stamps because your bathroom throne should be free from gross residue and rings. Stick one of these babies inside your bowl and enjoy a clean toilet for up to 12 days. You're welcome.
12. A wood polish and conditioner for grandma's vintage nightstand or your minimalist bookshelf covered in dry spots. It helps prevent wood from fading, so your furniture will look brand-new without excessive sanding or wiping.
13. A carpet spot remover spray that'll clean the nastiest stains on your colorfast carpet, rugs, and upholstery. It'll quickly get 'em out without rinsing and vacuuming, plus it doesn't leave a sticky residue behind!
Reviewers love using this to clean their rugs and car seats (as shown in the before and after pictures above). To use, apply it to stains and gently blot the messy area with an absorbent cloth. That's it!
Promising review: "When my husband and I moved to our new home three years ago, we had a professional carpet-cleaning service clean our carpets. There were a bunch of dark brown stains that wouldn’t come out no matter how much the technician tried to lift up the stain from the beige carpet in one of the rooms. So I have lived with it for all this time. Then I read a review about this product and decided to try it. Well, I just received it today and was absolutely shocked when the stain was gone after spraying the product onto the carpet and blotting with a cotton towel. By far the BEST carpet stain cleaner I have ever used!!!! I highly recommend it!!! I am so glad that I took a chance and ordered it!" —Mina Goe
Get it from Amazon for $12.40+ (also available in a 2-pack, 3-pack, 4-pack, 5-pack, 6-pack, and 12-pack).
14. A disposer foaming cleanser because when was the last time you ~actually~ cleaned out eggshells and other scraps from your kitchen garbage disposal without taking an hour? It's easy to use and looks like a mini volcano erupting from your sink. Your stinky drain will thank you for this foamy (and super-clean) treatment.
15. A bottle of keyboard-cleaning gel that looks like yellow slime and makes lifting up debris a more enjoyable (and efficient!) process. Instead of scooping out crumbs from your keyboard, you can now get your laptop clean in seconds.
16. An air purifier because it'll filter out allergens, pet dander, and various odors from indoor air. It's designed to minimize up to 99.97% of harmful air pollutants, dust mites, mold spores, pollen, and smoke in your living space.
17. A stainless steel cleaner and polish that's plant-based and quickly dissolves smudges on kitchen appliances. Coconut oil gives the polish its shine, so your dishwasher and fridge will be sparkling (and fingerprint free) again in little time.
18. A toilet wand so your toilet bowl can look like a sparkling gem. It comes with disposable scrubbing pads that help remove germs and get rid of stubborn stains fast. If you're done using a soiled brush and stinky bleach to get the job done, we hear you!
19. A pink llama duster to make you fall in ~llove~ with cleaning again. This fun tool easily sweeps up dust from photo frames, shelves, and other hard-to-reach areas around the house. The best part? No spraying or wiping required to remove debris.
20. Or a high-reach dusting kit that'll tidy up your ceiling fans and other hard-to-reach areas in your home. Put that step stool away and use this handy tool to easily wipe away dust from ceiling vents and framed art.
21. A soap scum remover for times you don't want to spend hours and hours cleaning your bathtub. Just spray, let it sit for about 20 minutes, and scrub away nasty gunk with a cloth.
22. Goo Gone to lift sticker labels, chewing gum, and crayons from household surfaces and car exteriors and interiors. Raise your hand if you're done using fingernails (and your free time) to peel away gunk.
23. A plant-derived all-purpose cleaner so you can tackle messes around the home without using laureth sulfates or parabens. This formula has soap bark, coconut, and corn, which'll dissolve stubborn grease, sauces, and spills lurking in microwave at the speed of light.
25. Tilex Mold and Mildew Remover spray so surfaces in your bathroom can get a deep clean without deep scrubbing. This formula kills 99.9% of mold and mildew and quickly lifts them away from shower tiles.
26. And a wow-worthy grout cleaner that'll probably make you believe in magic, because it'll remove years and years of dirt and grime from floor tiles. Yay, you've just spared yourself from a lengthy scrubbing session in the bathroom or kitchen.
27. A cooktop-cleaning kit for the kitchen, because the burned food on your stove is an eyesore and a pain to remove, but this makes it easy! It comes with a bottle of cleaner, a cleaning pad, and a scraper that'll gently eliminate stains without causing damage.
Use this trio on a variety of smooth cooktop ranges, including ceramic, glass, halogen, and more!
Promising review: "I had tried four different cleaners before discovering this one and I wish I would have found it sooner! All of that caked-on liquid that runs out of the pans and burns into the stove top while you’re cooking?? This removes all of it. It doesn’t scratch your glass top stove top and it leaves it looking brand new. I won’t ever buy another cleaner — this is it for me!" —Christine
Get it from Amazon for $11.49.
28. A pack of AirPod putty cleaners to carefully (and quickly) remove all the gross gunk from your AirPods. Gently press a flexible square into one of your AirPod speakers, peel it off, and you'll be amazed to see all the earwax it picks up! (Peep at the amazing results below to see just how much earwax and debris could be lurking on your headphones...🤢)
29. A pet hair remover that'll immediately roll away lots of fur on your bedding and couch cushions. If your pet loves to leave a fluffy mess around your home, this reusable tool will be game changing for a deep clean (and score you extra-credit points for tidying).
30. And a pet hair remover broom so you can quickly sweep up all of your pet's fur from the floor. You won't have to grab a vacuum, plug it in, and use it around your home multiple times only to discover it DIDN'T get all the debris the first time around.
This cleaning tool works like a magnet and picks up fur from carpets, hardwood, and more.
Promising review: "Y’all. This broom changed my life. My dog sheds like crazy and I have tile throughout the majority of the living space in my home so I’m constantly having to sweep, Swiffer, vacuum, etc. to keep it hair free. Well, my friends, this broom darn well came close to getting all the hair off my tile, even did an amazing job getting hair off the rug. My mind is blown." —samsamsurecan
Get a compact broom from Amazon for $12.99.
31. A red wine stain remover for sticky, hard-to-remove vino spills that get on clothes, rugs, or blankets. You'll be thankful to not have to do laundry all day or call a carpet-cleaning company.
32. A blinds duster because it's been a minute since you've cleaned your window blinds, and you just noticed they're covered in gross debris. It comes with washable microfiber sleeves that'll effectively pick up dust *and* can clean the tops and bottoms of two blinds at the same time. 😲
Note: This isn't recommended for large blinds or straight blinds, so for those you may want to try a bigger duster, such as this fluffy microfiber one.
Promising review: "I'll be honest, I ordered this because of the price. After reviewing several other options and having been disappointed with previous dusters I've had, I figured why spend more money on something that isn't going to work? So I ordered the least expensive option, but wow does this little tool rock! It's very easy to use and clean. It does a fantastic job of cleaning and dusting the blinds and gets *all* of the crud off of them. My blinds haven't been this clean since the day they were first installed. Very happy with purchase." —Amazon Shopper
Get a duster brush and five microfiber sleeves from Amazon for $7.99+ (available in two colors).
33. A sectioned hamper to make laundry day an easy, mess-free ordeal. Separate your dark and light clothes with ease so you don't have to sort through a giant pile when it's time to put everything in the washing machine.
34. A zero-waste dish block for your kitchen sink: Rub a wet sponge against it to generate soapy suds that'll quickly remove grime and grease from cups, plates, and utensils. You can easily clean dishes *and* cut back on using plastic liquid soap bottles.
35. Reusable microfiber glass-cleaning cloths you'll be glad you bought for wiping down light fixtures and other delicate surfaces. That trendy pendant hanging above your kitchen counter will be clean, shiny, and less dusty without a lot of elbow grease.
36. Heavy-duty cleaning wipes so you can easily remove pesky stains from your countertops, car seats, and tools. They'll come in handy when nail polish remover, permanent marker, or bird poop randomly shows up on surfaces.
37. A rust stain remover that'll tackle the toughest red and orange spots ruining your sink, drain, and shower walls. You'll save $$$ on bathroom repairs and spare yourself from a lengthy cleaning session that involves scrubbing and more scrubbing. Just spray, wait a few seconds, wipe with a cloth, and rinse!
38. Bottle Bright tablets so you can get rid of gross stuck-on stains in your coffee tumblers. Plop one of these babies in, let them dissolve, and bam, you have a sparkling clean container again.
39. And melamine cleaning sponges for tough-to-tackle stains on furniture. Just add water and you'll make marker scribbles, soap scum, and grease disappear from your chairs, tables, and counters.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.