27 Random Home Decor Items That Are Practical And Pretty
A glass-shaped wine rack, tiered corner shelves, and more useful decor that'll make your home look amazing.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Photo clip string lights to illuminate your bedroom and show all your fave pictures and postcards. You can trade your bulky frames for this beautiful above-the-bed display.
2. A planter with an abstract-print pattern, so you can add a touch of greenery to your indoor space without having to worry about taking care of the plants.
3. A tiered bookshelf that'll fit perfectly in a corner and be your personal library whenever you want to get cozy and read a book at home. It has four shelves that'll hold novels and knickknacks in a convenient spot.
4. An accent mirror, because it's been a minute you've had a gorgeous piece of decor that'll help you put together an #OOTD *and* apply makeup.
5. A tin candle for times when you want to soak in your bathtub or lounge in your pajamas: It has a calming scent and a nature-inspired print, so you can give your dwelling an "I'm chillin'" vibe.
6. A foldable storage ottoman that's a foot rest, storage hub, and beverage tray in-one. It's minimal shade will go with basically every type of furniture and it won't take up too much space in the living room.
7. Nesting baskets for the little things lying around your home: These small beauties, which can each stash plants, notebooks, and more, will look great on the floor or dining room table.
8. A mason jar accessories set, so you can finally keep all your tweezers, cotton swabs, and toothbrushes in cute containers and have an organized bathroom. Yes to a vanity upgrade! 👏
9. An accent pillow you'll want to place on your couch, loveseat, or armchair that needs a glow-up. It has a cool design and will add a pop of color to your go-to seating areas.
10. An indoor relaxation fountain, because you'll drift off to dreamland thanks to the tranquil sound of falling water. It'll help you unwind after a long WFH session or an indoor workout.
11. A stunning art print to frame and display above your fireplace, bed, or desk. It'll make your empty wall space ~bloom~ and remind you of summer days.
12. A table and stool set, so you can sit down and sip drinks while relaxing on your balcony or patio. It doesn't take up too much room and will give your outdoor space an IG-worthy update.
13. A gold decoration you'll be ~over the moon~ for and want to hang above your headboard or doorway for a lunar-inspired look.
14. A colorful throw blanket that'll help you create the perfect ~nest~ for snuggling and relaxing. Drape this cozy owl blanket over your sofa or bed and it'll be there whenever you need some self-care time.
15. A tiered wall mount shelf so perfect for that boring corner in your living room. With five shelves and a sleek design, you'll finally have a place for small vases, novels, and trophies.
16. A catch-all dish that'll ~give you a hand~ when it comes to safely storing rings, keys, and other tiny trinkets. You won't have to waste time digging through your purse or jewelry box to find what you're looking for again.
17. A gold plant holder, so you can admire your plant baby while you look out the window or read a book on the couch.
18. A floral window panel, because it's been a minute since you've had a little shade from the sun and made your bedroom seating area more colorful.
19. A zig-zag patterned rug, so you can make your den or living room a cozy and chill oasis all year round. Plus, you can hide those scuffs and scratches on your hardwood floor (win).
20. An African print drum lampshade that'll help illuminate any room and get you so many compliments when you're giving a virtual tour of your home.
21. A sleek end table, so you don't have to buy a bulky coffee table if you live in an apartment or studio. It'll look so good with your favorite vases and pieces of artwork.
22. A set of ceramic vases for your fave flowers: Arrange these babies on your patio table, bookshelf, or another nook that needs a cheery update.
23. Macrame wall art, because the empty corner near your bookshelf or windowsill could use a little love. Did we also mention that they'll add a little retro flair to your living space?
24. A colorful pintuck pillow, so you can sit comfortably in bed while you watch movies or read a magazine.
25. Green fringe coasters that'll be a chic resting spot for a glass of wine, a can of beer, or a cup of coffee.
26. A lunar tapestry that'll take you straight to space and be an eye-catching addition to any room indoors. It'll go with your furniture as well, since it has a vibrant pattern and can be hung horizontally or vertically.
27. A glass-shaped wine rack, so you can stash and stack your vino for virtual happy hours. This cute structure can fit more than 11 bottles, so you'll be covered the next time you want Pinot Noir or Chardonnay.
You, after treating yourself to new decor and rearranging everything in your home:
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.