39 Problem-Solving Stocking Stuffers That Are Actually In Stock
A book page holder, meat shredding claws, and more helpful stocking stuffers that'll come to the rescue.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
What a year! The holidays are finally here! And while we’re doing our best to make sure the products we feature will arrive in time, shipping times are especially tricky this year, so we suggest shopping as early as you can.
Stock and shipping times can vary depending on where you live, which product you purchase, and more. So order earlier than you think you need to and be sure to double-check the retailers’ websites for shipping information to ensure that your gift will arrive in time for when you need it.
1. Colorful hair clips to hold up strands and transform a boring 'do into something beautiful. They'll love wearing these beauties with their hair up or down.
2. A cute AirPods case that'll safely hold their AirPods and charger case and protect them from water damage (hi rain and snow). They can even clip this lil' guy on their backpack or purse for easy access.
3. Glow-in-the-dark LED bands for the person who's always walking or running when it's dark outside. Each band can be worn on an arm or ankle for optimal visibility early in the morning and late at night.
4. A face mask chain that's equally pretty and practical for your friend who's always losing their face masks. This portable accessory will securely clasp on their face masks, not feel too tight on their neck, and go with all their outfits.
5. A pair of shredding claws for brisket, chicken, and pulled pork sandwiches. They can easily grasp and shred pieces of meat (no carving knife required) for their next barbecue or picnic. They're also melt-proof, so they won't have to worry about excessive heat ruining them.
6. A Tile Mate that'll help them find their iPhone or another lost object at home, even if it fell under the bed, is buried in a stack of clothes, or is right in front of them. 🤦♀️ This little gadget will make it ring, so they can get to its location before giving up their search.
7. A cold weather reflective baseball cap because they can *hit the pavement* and keep their head warm when they take their training outdoors. It has a fleece-lined interior (buh-bye feeling chilly) and reflective material for visibility. Plus, it'll go with all their fave workout outfits.
8. A duck-shaped dog toy that'll ~fit the bill~ for your friend's, sibling's, or parent's pup who loves to play (and basically chew through every "buddy" they give them). This durable cutie doesn't rip apart easily and has a squeaker to keep their doggo entertained.
9. A Can Coolie for the person who's always grilling and spending time outdoors. This soft pouch will ~take the bite~ out of sweating beverages with insulated fabric and a sturdy design.
10. Glossier's Boy Brow + Generation G Duo that'll come to the rescue if they need to do their makeup on the go. A brow pomade will instantly groom unruly eyebrows and a sheer matte lipstick will give their lips a just-blotted look. And both easily fit in a cosmetics bag!
11. A Wallet Ninja multi-purpose pocket tool to take off beer caps, unscrew bolts, and more. It easily fits in their wallet, too, in case they need to open beverages or repair sunglasses on the go.
12. A reusable wine condom because they only want one glass of vino and want to save the rest of the bottle for future happy hours. This fun stopper will prevent wine from going bad and they'll be glad they didn't have to deal with a stubborn cork getting stuck.
13. And a bottle of Drop It that'll remove sulfates and tannins from their glass of wine in just 20 seconds, so they can sip on Chardonnay or Merlot without annoying allergy symptoms or a post-wine-night headache.
Unlike disposable wine wands, a single bottle of this remover is good for up to 55 glasses of vino. It's recommended that you use one to two drops for a glass of white wine, two to three drops for a glass of red wine, and seven to nine drops for an entire bottle of wine. Just add the proper amount of drops to a glass of wine, gently swirl the wine for 20 seconds, and you're good to drink it!
Promising review: "I became really sensitive to wine in my 30s and through a lot of trial and painful error, I thought I might have to give up on wine altogether. Then I found out about the preservatives being a possible cause and decided to give this product a shot. So glad I did!! I'm still pretty sensitive to reds but this helps tremendously so that I can have a glass with dinner without a headache immediately settling in. Whites cause me no problem whatsoever! I love that it takes so little product to make a difference to a whole bottle. Just a few drops, a few minutes, and we are good to go." —CastawayIrons
Get it from Amazon for $14.99+ (also available in multipacks).
14. Clinique's All About Eyes because they'll love applying this gentle cream during their skincare routine. It helps minimize dark circles and puffiness, especially if they may have stayed up a too late the night before. Another great benefit? Their eye makeup will actually stay in place, thanks to this noncreep formula.
15. A USB cord bracelet that'll be incredibly handy if they forget a charging cable at home. It blends in with their other jewelry and easily connects to a portable phone charger or computer if their gadget batteries are running low.
16. Light saber chopsticks so they can enjoy takeout ~in a galaxy far, far away~ (aka the kitchen). These babies glow and grip well on sushi and noodles, making their next lunch break a super fun and mess-free experience.
17. Shoe deodorizer that'll be a perfect stocking stuffer for anyone who's always on their feet. This essential oil-based formula minimizes gross odors in shoes, sneakers, and more athletic footwear.
18. A water-resistant armband for anyone who loves listening to a good playlist during workouts. They won't have to hold onto their phone anymore and worry about drops if they're walking, running, or lifting weights.
19. Dan-O's seasoning to help them step up their cooking game without using an entire cabinet of ingredients. A mouthwatering combo of natural sea salt, citrus, dried herbs, granulated onion, and garlic will add major flavor to anything from eggs to fish to veggies.
20. An RFID-blocking credit card holder so they can keep their driver's license and credit cards safe from identity theft. It also fits great in a backpack or tote bag for easy access.
21. The Poppy Manicure Tool because they can paint their nails with precise strokes and not make a mess. Plus, who wouldn't want to treat themselves to a salonworthy mani at home?!
22. A LifeStraw Personal Water Filter to help them get clean drinking water on camping trips and avoid bringing plastic bottles. Whenever they're in the great outdoors, this tiny device captures unwanted impurities (including bacteria) and allows for easy sipping.
23. An all-in-one avocado slicer that'll divide, pit, *and* slice their avocados. This nifty gadget ~halves~ the time it'll take to get these fruits ready for guacamole and toast.
24. An Invisawear smart bracelet so versatile for everyday wear and helpful when it comes to safety. Inside the charm, there's a button that'll notify up to five contacts about their exact GPS location if they need assistance. All they have to do is press twice to alert their parents, bestie, or S.O. should something come up.
25. Mighty Patch's Hydrocolloid Acne Pimple Patch Spot Treatment that'll lift gunk out of whiteheads while you sleep. This overnight treatment will help shrink bad pimples and leave you with a clearer complexion in the a.m.
26. Colorful resin coasters so they can keep their dining table in good condition and avoid gross drink stains. If they're done wiping off wine rings, they'll appreciate having something durable (and pretty!) to place their glasses on.
27. An anti-chafe balm because it's about time they can wear sports bras, shorts, and compression leggings without irritation issues. No more skin rubbing when they go hiking or running outdoors.
28. A neoprene sleeve for the "sweaty" iced coffees your bestie, sibling, partner, or parent loves to drink year-round. No more condensation puddles or dealing with cold hands while they're sipping on a cold brew or matcha latte.
29. LaBeautyologist cleansing cuffs that'll act as a soft barrier between wet hands and sleeves when they wash their face. These comfy wristbands prevent water from dripping down their sleeves, so they can enjoy their skincare routine without getting drenched.
30. Cable savers so they don't have to say goodbye to their frayed laptop or phone charger. These babies help extend the life of lightly damaged cables and wires. ('Tis *not* the season for tech repairs.)
31. A set of reusable food huggers that'll help keep their fave fruits and veggies fresh in the fridge. They'll get to eat leftover apple halves and save canned greens without having to deal with a leaky (and wilting) mess.
32. A pair of adjustable elastic laces to turn their favorite pair of sneakers into comfy slip-ons that'll be so easy to take on and off. Gone are the days of them stopping in the middle of a run or walk to tie flimsy shoe laces.
33. Milk Makeup's Vegan Milk Moisturizer that'll quench their thirsty skin with a blend of vegan milks (desert milk, aka extracts from arid environment plants, fig milk, and oat milk) and olive-derived squalane. You can give them the gift of baby-soft and moisturized skin for the holidays.
34. A tweezer keychain for anyone with long nails: This nifty accessory will make pulling out a credit card from an ATM machine or gas station pump a whole lot easier *and* it comes with an adorable butterfly keychain.
35. An anti-fog spray that'll help keep their glasses clear while they wear a mask. This gentle formula doesn't leave streaks behind and prevents fogging, so they don't have to stop and wipe down their cloudy frames throughout the day.
It can also be used on other fog-prone surfaces, including binoculars and windshields!
Promising review: "I bought this product because wearing a face mask makes my glasses fog. It works all day with only one application, unless I have been doing a lot of activity, then I might have to reapply. Just spray it on the clean lenses of your glasses then wipe dry with a clean dry lintless cloth, as simple as that. I was so impressed that I gave my second bottle to my team members for them to use. I would not hesitate to buy this again when I need more in the future." —Tonya Crippen
Get it from Amazon for $9.55.