23 Products That'll Help You Stay Fit During The Winter
Exercising during the colder months? We got you.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A thermal workout top, so you can stay nice and toasty (and not freeze) during your outdoor running sessions.
2. A compact ab roller for days when it's way too cold for a gym trip and you want to work on your core at home.
3. A pair of winter-friendly gloves that'll keep your hands warm during hikes, cycling rides, and runs. They have a double-layer of fleece and conductive fabric, just in case you need to text or snap a pic for the 'gram.
4. A pair of high-rise leggings with ventilating design and moisture-wicking fabric, so you can stay insulated *and* slay your cardio session.
5. A set of portable resistance bands, because you can still do your flexibility circuit indoors without feeling chilly. Each band comes with a different strength level, so you can get to ~werk~ in your living space.
6. A pack of 50 exercise cards, so you can work up a sweat *and* try different strength training movements from the comfort of your living room. It may be a blizzard out there, but your bod will get a heck of a workout with this fun activity.
7. Reflective armbands that'll make you visible to drivers during early morning and late night hours. Even though winter has shorter days, you can still go for a walk *and* stay safe with these illuminated gadgets.
8. A cast-iron kettlebell, so you can build muscle strength indoors and binge-watch Netflix at the same time.
9. Windproof athletic pants, so you'll be able to enjoy the great outdoors without the elements ruining your ice fishing, snowshoeing, or skiing activities.
10. A TRX Strong System to help you get toned and complete bodyweight exercises at home. Bundling up for the gym is not required.
11. A windproof and waterproof jacket, because you'll want to stay dry during your cold weather workouts. It has three insulated layers that help keep body heat in and water out.
12. A comfy sports bra that'll keep you sweat-free during low-impact activities, including yoga and Pilates. (Yess to indoor fitness!)
15. A water-resistant arm band so you can safely secure your phone and listen to music when you run or walk in cold weather.
16. A moisture-wicking beanie that'll keep sweat at bay and protect your head from cold air. Wear it alone for hiking and running, or under a helmet when you're hitting the slopes.
17. A pack of sliders, so you can add mountain climbers, planks, and pikes to your home fitness routine.
18. A speed jump rope for at-home cardio sessions. The best part? You won't have to layer up in a thermal, leggings, socks, another hoodie, gloves, aaand a beanie to get a killer workout.
19. A pair of compression socks that'll provide warmth and help prevent leg swelling issues while you run, cycle, or ski.
20. A neck gaiter, because you'll be thankful to stay cozy and toasty, even if there's heavy snow in the forecast. Slip this accessory on before you go hiking, skiing, or snowboarding.
21. A simply fit board that'll get you to dance and twist indoors, even if the weather isn't delightful. Plus, it's a *fun* way to stay fit and mix up your exercise routine.
22. A pair of wireless headphones, so you can focus on your form and tune out all the wind, snow, and rain outside.
You, getting the best workout in the winter...
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.