23 Comfy, Lounge-Friendly Essentials On Sale At Boohoo Right Now
WFH *and* lounge-ready looks to add to your wardrobe, stat.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Many of us are WFH at the moment, and staying indoors may leave you trading your go-to office outfit for a lounge-friendly look instead. If you want to give your closet a *cozy* refresh, there are a lot of comfy essentials on sale at Boohoo right now. Yes, we're talking crop tops, leggings, and more dressed-down pieces all for 60% off!
Here's just some of the best deals available right now:
1. A kangaroo hoodie that gives off major cozy vibes and has a big pocket to keep your hands warm while you WFH or chill out on the couch.
2. A leopard T-shirt dress, because it'll be the ~purrfect~ outfit for impromptu meetings on Google Hangouts.
3. An open-back T-shirt if you're looking for something to wear while lounging indoors.
4. A pretty rib knit top for easy, effortless dressing at home. Pair it with your favorite joggers or jeans and you'll be good to go.
5. A tailored jogger that's loungy *and* stylish enough for WFH days. Those uncomfortable dress pants can take a back seat in your closet for now.
6. Tie detail shorts so soft and comfy, you'll love wearing them while reading a book in bed or binge-watching TV shows.
7. An acid wash tracksuit that'll add a lil' edge to your loungewear wardrobe: Just slip this on if you want to take an #OOTD selfie from your bedroom.
8. A basic crop top, because you want to stay cool if the temperature is hot inside your home. It may be too warm for a hoodie or sweatshirt, but you'll still be comfortable and not sweat a ton.
9. A pair of star-printed leggings that'll ~twinkle~ while you do cardio or strength training in your living room.
10. A lounge-friendly top, so you can chill out *and* snuggle in some blankets without changing clothes.
11. High-waisted joggers to add to your athleisure inventory. You deserve a *comfy* upgrade from those old sweatpants.
12. A satin night shirt that'll look so 🔥 and feel super soft against your skin while you catch up on ZZZs.
13. Tie-dye cycle shorts that'll be your go-to bottoms for virtual hangouts. Everyone in your Zoom call will be asking "Where did you get those?!"
14. A polka dot PJ set, so you'll have something comfortable and cute to sleep in.
15. A hoodie dress that'll be a more comfortable substitute for your bodycon dresses or maxi dresses. Who said loungewear couldn't be chic?
16. A waffle dressing gown for at-home spa days. Layer it over your favorite lingerie or PJ set while you have some self-care time.
17. An oversized boyfriend T-shirt that'll be part of your basics lineup *and* go with all your joggers, leggings, and sweatpants.
18. A scoop cami for your layering needs. This top is anything but ~basic,~ because you can wear it with so many loungewear outfits.
19. A crop sweatshirt, so you can stay warm indoors. This soft essential will keep you nice and toasty while you're cooking, cleaning, or catching up with friends and fam on FaceTime.
20. A short-sleeve lounge set that'll save you time and effort when you're trying to put together the perfect "staying in" look.
21. A basic body suit to change up your "chill-at-home" uniform. Plus, wouldn't this be super cute to wear in a TikTok video?
22. A side-split T-shirt you'll want to put on whenever you have to talk with coworkers on WFH days. The best part? You can still wear cozy leggings with it.
23. A pair of camo print joggers that'll double up as workout pants and loungewear if you're staying indoors. You can work up a sweat or work on relaxation with these bottoms.
See the whole sale here. You, enjoying some "me-time" and finally feeling comfy at home:
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.