1. Matt McGorry, the actor who plays baby daddy prison guard Bennett on Orange Is the New Black, was clearly having a great time on Sunday at New York City’s massive Pride Parade.
2. McGorry was on a float with other cast members from the hit Netflix show, and they were the talk of the whole hullabaloo.
3. But then McGorry kind of ground all the goodwill to a halt when he tweeted this:
4. To many online, the hashtag of “No Homo” seemed a bit tone deaf during one of the world’s largest celebrations of the LGBT community.
9. McGorry tried to defend his stab at irony:
10. And McGorry’s costar Dascha “Dash” Polanco, who plays his on-screen romace Diaz, seemed to think it was intended as humor.
11. McGorry, however, was offered a way to make amends.
- Four people were arrested after Trump supporters and protesters clashed during a "Make America Great Again" rally in California.
- One person has been killed and at least 14 injured after a Cincinnati nightclub shooting early Sunday. Police are looking for one suspect.
- The deadly Westminster attack that left four people dead Wednesday began and ended within 82 seconds, police said Saturday.
- Heads up, Harry Potter fans. You can now get Butterbeer ice cream at your grocery store 🍦✨