1. There were many famous faces at NYC’s 44th annual Pride Parade, but none were quite as Instagrammed as the cast of everyone’s favorite show to binge-watch, Orange Is the New Black.
2. As a grand marshal (along with Jonathan Groff and Clea Mason), Laverne Cox led the parade in style from her convertible.
Riding with Cox was Dolores Nettles, mother of Islan Nettles and trans rights activist.
3. Other cast members took a ride on the Litchfield Correctional Facility float, decked out with laundry baskets, balloon suds, and a giant washing machine.
(Which hopefully no one got stuck in.)
4. Danielle Brooks, who plays Taystee, took in the sights.
5. Samira Wiley (Poussey) and Dascha Polanco (Daya) rocked out.
6. Yael Stone, who plays Morello, even broke out the rainbow lashes.
7. And Matt McGorry (Officer Bennett) got it all on video.
In a festive red tank top.