31 Best-Selling Home Products From Target You'll Wish You'd Bought Sooner
If your house could speak, it would say, "Buy a gold toothbrush holder already."
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A cool diamond-shaped wire desk lamp that will make you feel like a million bucks (or however much a diamond costs).
2. A hanging planter with adjustable ropes so you can control how high or low your greenery dangles.
3. An egg bite maker, because the only thing better than eating egg bites is eating your own customized egg bites (yes, that means you can put sardines and jalapeños in them if you want, this is a judgment-free zone).
4. A set of pastel-colored blackout curtains so you don't have to choose between style and being able to sleep past sunrise.
5. A cozy, cotton throw blanket for those summer to fall transition months when all you want to do is wrap yourself up and drink something pumpkin-flavored.
6. A set of interlocking cube shelves that has both big and small shelf areas, so you'll have room to show off all your big and small curios.
7. A bar cart with art deco metal work and three built-in wine bottle holders, because it's time to give your Two Buck Chuck the dignity and respect it deserves.
8. A set of three framed papercuttings that'll make any room in your house instantly look 300% craftier.
9. A leak-proof llama-shaped planter, because your building doesn't allow dogs or cats, but who said anything about porcelain llamas?
10. A brass-finish retro wall sconce that can either be hard-wired or simply plugged into an outlet, so you can update your lighting look without hiring an electrician.
11. A four-compartment laundry hamper with wheels, because no matter how close your washing machine is, it feels like it's a mile away when you're dragging a full laundry basket.
12. An easy-to-assemble velvet chair so you can feel luxe without having to spend six hours fitting a bunch of random hardware together first.
13. A closet organizer with five shelves and two hanging racks that will make looking through wrinkled piles of clothing for something wearable a distant memory.
14. An abstract design rug that's machine-washable, because coffee stains are not the kind of "abstract design" you're really going for here.
15. A pair of ceramic vases with op art-inspired designs that look so cool, adding in flowers might just be an unnecessary distraction.
16. An eclectically-patterned, textured pouf so you can be reminded of your excellent taste every time you put your feet up.
17. A glittery comforter with two matching pillowcases, because bedding scientists have finally figured out how to make your childhood dreams of sleeping in a pile of glitter a reality.
18. An entryway leather key rack so you'll never again find yourself saying, "Hey, where did I leave my keys, and also that birthday card from Grandma, and also that random letter from my bank that was probably nothing but I should definitely still open it?"
19. A colorblock, geometrically-patterned cotton lumbar pillow for when your heart says "cool boho style" but your lower back says "AHHH STICK SOMETHING SOFT UNDER ME, PLEASE."
20. A microfiber Baby Yoda blanket that is technically from the children's section, but is actually the perfect size to make your adult self feel cozy but not too hot while watching TV.
21. A mini waffle maker, because no one should be denied sweet, delicious waffles just because they don't have a ton of counter space.
22. An ombre cotton shower curtain that'll help you transform your bathroom from a Mysterious Shower-Slime Zone into a soothing oasis.
23. A moon phase wall tapestry for those times when you want to commune with the cosmos, but you also don't want to get out of bed.
24. A geometric wire mirror that will make you feel hip and stylish every time you look in it (even if you're looking in it to see if you spilled cheese spread on your sweatshirt).
25. A string of fairy lights with 20 attached photo clips so you can have some mood lighting, show off your favorite pictures, and stop ruining your walls with tape marks or thumbtack holes, all at once.
26. A glass-and-wrought-iron candle holder for whenever you need to up your room's romance factor ASAP.
27. A little coiled-rope basket that will help you conveniently store your magazines/ throw pillows/ kids' toys/ seemingly infinite and ever-increasing number of remote controls in rustic style.
28. An essential oil diffuser with an automatic shut-off feature, so you don't have to worry about remembering to turn it off and can just concentrate on enjoying the ~spa vibes~.
29. A wooden, geometrically-patterned accent table that you should absolutely lie about and tell people you bought at an antique market, like Rachel did on that one episode of Friends.
30. A wall-mounted light-up rainbow so you can have a bright pop of color in your room (and make lots of "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" jokes to annoy your friends).
31. A gold-tone resin toothbrush holder that is gonna make your sink look so fancy, your toilet will try to borrow money from it.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.