Just 28 Cute And Fun Products From Amazon That’ll Help Brighten Your Dog’s Day
Toys, treats, clothes, and accessories that are almost as adorable as your pooch. I said almost! A-l-m-o-s-t! Geez.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey there! Did you know that Amazon's app has exclusive features that lets you scan barcodes to check prices IRL, use your phone’s camera to search for items with a ~single tap~, track orders in real time, and more? Download it here for free and receive $5 off your first in-app purchase.
1. A Friends couch plush squeaker toy, so you can follow your pup around singing, "So no one told you woofs were gonna be this way [clap clap clap clap]."
2. A plush "Lick Croix" can squeaker toy, because your pup wants to take part in your bubbly water obsession, even if they can't drink the stuff.
3. A set of durable, stain-resistant bandanas so cute, you'll honestly be tempted to steal them for yourself. And size large fits dogs 30+ lbs, so even larger pups get to be total fashion plates.
4. A soft cotton bowtie, for occasions when your doggo wants to get a little dressed up (photos, weddings, holidays, job interviews, etc).
5. A glittery, cable knit turtleneck sweater that will make your pup look like a tiny lifestyle influencer. Admit it, you want to take home design advice from this dog!
6. A hot dog bed for small dogs who love food and getting snuggly (adorable wiener of a dog not included).
7. A set of handmade birthday cookies, so you can celebrate the day you agreed to let a tiny fur ball become your boss (and you couldn't be happier about it).
8. A legs-out dog carrier, for pups who are happier traveling in the open air, and humans who want to put a smile on everyone's face (seriously, try to look at a dog in one of these and not become filled with joy.)
9. A paw print ornament kit that isn't just for the holidays — the prints can be hung from a tree or displayed on the stands included in the kit.
10. A DC superhero costume harness, for dogs who are eagerly awaiting the Snyder cut of Justice League.
11. Or a Marvel harness, because your pupster could not get enough of WandaVision (well, okay, maybe they just liked that one episode with the dog in it).
12. A tuxedo, for pups who are part of their parents' wedding party, or just like to look extra-sharp at the dog park.
14. A leopard print sweater, for people who aren't afraid to admit that their dog is a better dresser than they are.
15. A plaque-removing chew toy that looks like corn on the cob, because there is literally nothing cuter than a dog pretending to eat corn on the cob (don't fight me, it's SCIENCE)!
19. A squeaky, interactive burrow toy with soft plush dolls, so your pupperoni can stay busy while engaging their hunting instincts (yes, your dog has hunting instincts, even if the main thing they seem to hunt is dropped chicken nuggets).
20. A birthday or gotcha day bandana, because your pup won't understand why they're getting so much extra attention, but trust me, they won't be upset about it.
21. A feeder toy that's designed for tough chewers ~and~ looks like an adorable strawberry? It's called "range."
23. A dog ice cream-making kit, so you can have everything you need to make tasty treats to cool down your hot dog.
24. A plush microphone chew and tug toy, for the dog who's a karaoke star (even if that isn't exactly what your neighbors would call it).
25. An elevated dog bed that looks like a shrunken sofa, because seriously, what could be more adorable than giving your dog a couch and putting it next to your couch? I love it and I don't even know you.
27. A floating, waterproof, LED light-up ball, because if you ask your dog, they will tell you that "it's pitch-black out" is no excuse to not play fetch.
28. A ball launcher that will let you throw tennis balls without straining your shoulder, so playtime can last as long as your pup wants, i.e. forever.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.