29 Pet Products From Amazon You’ll Probably Want To Buy Two Of, Just in Case
Luxe beds, endlessly entertaining toys, and other pet stuff you'll definitely want to double up on.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A small, machine-washable travel dog bed that compresses into a small sack, so you can just attach it to your pack or toss it into your tote when it's adventure time.
2. A package of alcohol-free, hypoallergenic grooming wipes, so you can clean up your furry pal's muddy paws, eye boogers, and, uh, other messy parts.
3. A collapsible, easy-to-store cat tunnel, for cat owners who don't have a ton of room, but still want to make sure their fur babies are having a blast.
4. A pair of elevated pet bowls, because eating without bending your neck is good for everyone — it helps minimize joint pain in older dogs, and can prevent younger dogs from gulping too much air as they eat.
5. An automatic laser toy that turns on and off by itself, tormenting, I mean, entertaining your kitty with fun projections all day long.
6. A whistling Chuckit ball, for dogs with vision impairments who still love to play fetch, or any dog who loves adding a twist to their usual play routines.
7. A play mat for medium-sized birds, so your feathered friend will be occupied for hours with beads, seed cups, and other toys that engage their foraging instincts.
8. A ceramic drinking fountain, because cats love flowing water and are more likely to drink from it (if you've ever let your cat around your kitchen faucet, you already know this).
9. A package of soothing, alcohol-free ear wipes, for when your beloved fur ball's ears get irritated, waxy, or just a little stinky.
10. A self-warming bed that uses your pet's natural body heat to create warmth — so elderly pets who need heat for their joints, or small animals like chihuahuas who are often chilly, can stay snug.
11. A combination scratching post/lounger, because your kitty can relax and scratch the living daylights out of something at the same time.
12. A soft stuffed toy with a motorized "heartbeat" sound, so new puppies getting used to your home or older dogs dealing with anxiety can feel soothed and calm.
13. A self-cooling mat, for furry friends who tend to overheat in the summer months — it uses cooling gel, so no need to refrigerate.
14. A water bottle with built-in collapsible bowl that will help you easily quench your furry companion's thirst in the car, on walks, while traveling, or any other time you're on the go.
16. A submersible fish tank heater, so your tropical fish can always stay toasty and warm, no matter the temperature in the rest of the house.
17. A scrubber/sprayer hose attachment that gives you targeted control of the water stream during bath time, and allows you to really focus in on your pup's dirtiest areas.
19. An interactive feeder toy, so you can slow down mealtime, and keep your puppo from gobbling their dinner so quickly that they feel sick afterwards.
20. A leak-proof, soft-sided cat carrier that has handles, shoulder straps, escape-proof zippers, and a car seatbelt attachment—basically, everything you and your little buddy need to safely fly the friendly skies (or roads).
22. A dog carrier backpack, so you can take your canine companion on outdoor adventures while keeping them safe and sound.
23. A freezable teething toy, because the soothing, cool relief will make them want to chew on this instead of your couch legs.
24. A pet scent-neutralizing candle, so your house can smell like it's full of sugar cookies, not stinky, adorable puppies.
27. A flopping, catnip-filled motorized fish toy, so your cat can feel like a wild hunter (even though they are really your sweet little angel baby).
29. A set of waterproof, anti-slip dog booties, so no matter whether the pavement is burning hot or covered in winter salt, your canine companion can stay happy, healthy, and by your side.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.