1. "Girls are amazing and having two make out on my arm shows my love for my fellow women and for myself."
2. "At least I had one small 'fuck you and the patriarchy' as I passed his office every day."
3. "We are so powerful and we need to tell each other that as well as ourselves."
4. "I got the Venus symbol after graduating college to symbolise my feminist awakening."
5. "There's still so much to fight for."
6. "People warned me that one day my beliefs would change, but I'll never stop believing in my fellow women."
7. "I've always wanted the symbol, but my tattoo artist turned it into this amazing piece."
8. "It's a great reminder to have on me."
9. "The picture doesn't show the whole quote, but it says 'nolite te bastardes carborundorum', meaning 'don't let the bastards grind you down' in Latin."
10. "This tattoo says fuck beauty standards, fuck gender roles, and fuck yeah to freedom!"
11. "This piece always reminds me of the struggles I've been through and all of the times I've been told 'no' or 'you can't'."
12. "In a time where so many US states are implementing abortion restrictions, this matters to me now more than ever."
13. "I got these two ladies by a badass female tattoo artist to represent all of the badass farm women I know in my life."
14. "It was a fun girl-bonding experience, let us show our love for the album and express our individual experiences with men in a funny and cute way. "
15. "I'm obsessed with it and I wanna show it off to everyone."
16. "Every time I see it it reminds me how beautiful, strong, and empowering it is to say, 'I am a woman, and I am a feminist.'"
17. "I'd planned to get it next year for the 100th anniversary of women having the right to vote, but I couldn't wait!"
18. "I merged the idea of XO (hugs and kisses) and the female symbol to mean approaching feminism and other people's viewpoints with positivity and love."
19. "I got this tattoo the weekend after Trump was elected. It was really empowering to get a simple symbol of what some people would have me be ashamed of."
20. "I just love Wednesday Addams' attitude and independence, and she's just so badass."
21. "My feminist tattoo is all about being free. It says 'Tänään olen vapaa': 'Today I'm free' in Finnish."
22. "It reminds women (and men) that 'no' is a powerful word we shouldn't be afraid of. It's OK to say no, and it's OK to be told no."
23. "When HillDog lost the election I was devastated, mostly because it felt like a slap in the face for women."
24. "I am more than just somebody's 'babe'."
25. "Me and my best friend got matching tattoos of the goddess symbol."
26. "This quote is in my own handwriting to symbolise the work I put into myself, getting an education and pursuing a life controlled by me."
27. "I got this for my 30th birthday, as a reminder that when the world says I'm not good enough, I am."
28. "Got this as a present to myself right before Trump's inauguration."
29. "I just got mine last Tuesday! It really speaks for itself."
Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.