20 TV Characters That Rubbed Us The Wrong Way At First But Slowly Became Our Faves
We really thought these characters would irk us forever before they transformed.
Recently we asked the BuzzFeed Community to tell us which TV character started off as the worst but then slowly became the best. You guys had a lot of opinions! So here are 20 more characters that you all hated at first before you ended up loving them.
1. Paris Geller from Gilmore Girls
2. Dr. Cox from Scrubs
3. Regina from Once Upon A Time
4. Ben from Never Have I Ever
5. Asher Millstone from How To Get Away With Murder
6. April Kepner from Grey's Anatomy
7. Ice King from Adventure Time
8. Chuck Bass from Gossip Girl
9. Jesse Pinkman from Breaking Bad
10. Blair Waldorf from Gossip Girl
11. Daryl Dixon from The Walking Dead
12. Schmidt from New Girl
13. Spike from Buffy
14. Pam Poovey from Archer
15. Toby from This Is Us
16. Morgan from The Good Doctor
17. Hank from Breaking Bad
18. Scorpia from She-Ra
19. Wesley Wyndam-Pryce from Angel
20. Dr. Kelso from Scrubs
Note: Some responses have been edited for length and/or clarity.