3. Benh Zeitlin snagged two nominations for Best Director and Best Adapted Screenplay for “Beasts of the Southern Wild.”
4. And David O. Russell is nom’d in the exact categories as Benh, but for “Silver Linings Playbook.”
Geek chic at its finest!
5. Double hotties Howard Gertler and David France are nominated for Best Documentary Feature with “How To Survive A Plague.”
6. As is filmmaker Kirby Dick for his documentary feature, “The Invisible War.”
7. Here’s another hot Best Documentary Feature nominee: Malik Bendjelloul of “Searching for Sugar Man.”
9. While you’re at it, go watch “Adam and Dog” by this hottie, Minkyu Lee, also nom’d for Best Animated Short Film.
11. Shawn Christensen’s also a Best Live Action Short Film nominee for “Curfew.”
We’d stay out past curfew for Shawn, no question. (Call us, Shawn!)
14. Behold silver fox John Gatins, who’s Oscar nominated for his original screenplay, “Flight.”
15. And Wes Anderson also made the cut for Best Original Screenplay with “Moonrise Kingdom.”
16. Here’s another hot writer, Mark Boal, nominated in the same category for “Zero Dark Thirty.”
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎶
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.