1. The Super Bowl halftime show just happened, and because god is good: Missy Elliott came onstage.
Hashtag blessed. Hashtag truly blessed. Hashtag never forget.
2. We haven’t seen her in forever, but that “ding dee dee ding da ding” sound came on…
3. AND LEGIT, EVERYONE WAS LIKE, NO FUCKING WAY. NO FUCKING WAY IS MY LIFE THIS GOOD.
But actually, yes, your life really is this good.
4. She brought down the house, and STOLE THE DAMN SHOW.
5. And while wise people like Anderson Cooper were like, “YAAASSSSS, SLAY”…
8. Like, they had to GOOGLE. IT.
9. So, I’m going to do y’all a solid and educate you.
That woman dancing like a damn goddess? MISSY.
11. This is her song “Work It,” and it is revolutionary.
This is one of the lyrics: “Phone before you come / I need to shave my chocha.”
12. And this is “Get Ur Freak On,” which you heard in the Super Bowl.
You can dance, cry, or eat Cheetos to it, among other things.
14. John Green gets it.
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- According to the World Bank, a child born in 2014, on average, will live for more than 71 years.
- A 2-year-old boy lost a race at school after he spotted his dad and ran to hug him instead of crossing the finish line 👦💨💞